Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SCL info

Quote Originally Posted by predateur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by STiJFiN View Post

It's quite great :>
    is that realy great? you can see leecher only and only on pack
    no pack > no one use the tracker (and you know well users dont want packs , but only for ratio build )
    Who says that user don't want packs?
    I rarely download other things than packs.. .only TV shows and DVD-r that are really great...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    n0_NaMe's Avatar Utorrent FTW! BT Rep: +4
    ScL is a swamp donkey. The only thing keeping it alive is the active forum and the freeleech packs. Most torrents are dead within a few days and the ones that have are alive only have 1 or 2 seeders. It does have potential to be a great tracker but only if they increase user limit.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_NaMe View Post
    ScL is a swamp donkey. The only thing keeping it alive is the active forum and the freeleech packs. Most torrents are dead within a few days and the ones that have are alive only have 1 or 2 seeders. It does have potential to be a great tracker but only if they increase user limit.
    I agree on this one, they have added some new feature too get more active users but that also havent help..

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    abe171's Avatar I'm Awesome BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    agree

scl pisses me off.I was downloading the Samuel L Jackson pack ( reached 90%) and they deleted the torrent .WTF!

IMO don't bother about scl

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    binocular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Many friends told me so just as you said......Pity if that's true.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by haiducul View Post
    Can anybody shed some light on this level 5 tracker because the review section doesn't have any info
    there used to be a full review

FST staff remove it later upon requests from tracker staffer.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    FST staff remove it later upon requests from tracker staffer.
    although I can understand why, this creates hate in people that seek information about the tracker
    especially if there is this smiley cuddling ScL which you may not know about..

oh well

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    It's a new 0day site, I'm willing to bet money that it's not going to last for much longer. The staff seems competent but the site itself is boring and unoriginal, hardly anyone uses ScL as their main torrent source. Nbf is pretty cool though, hes an old timer
    Last edited by Mister Moo; 05-23-2008 at 05:34 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123