Thread: looking to get an invite into BitmeTV..

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I now it is getting hard to get in, but hoping someone will see fit to help me out.

I have Bitme, with a semi solid ratio- Upload: 207.88 GB Download: 186.36 GB

And Demonoid: Uploaded: 390.53 GB
    Downloaded: 353.17 GB

And RevTT: Uploaded: 263.08 GB Downloaded: 240.48 GB

and Pro AudioT: Site is down now, so I can't check ratio, but is close to 4to1.

I know none of these are great ratios, cept for my ProaudioT, but I download a lot, and also contribute a lot. Over 2 terabytes on my local drives. I am a good guy, and will not let any harm come to your membership... Am willing to pass any screening test...

Recently have started looking onto TV programs, hence my interest in BitmeTV.

Let me know, and thanks...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by musiclover7 View Post
    I now it is getting hard to get in, but hoping someone will see fit to help me out.

I have Bitme, with a semi solid ratio- Upload: 207.88 GB Download: 186.36 GB

And Demonoid: Uploaded: 390.53 GB
    Downloaded: 353.17 GB

And RevTT: Uploaded: 263.08 GB Downloaded: 240.48 GB

and Pro AudioT: Site is down now, so I can't check ratio, but is close to 4to1.

I know none of these are great ratios, cept for my ProaudioT, but I download a lot, and also contribute a lot. Over 2 terabytes on my local drives. I am a good guy, and will not let any harm come to your membership... Am willing to pass any screening test...

Recently have started looking onto TV programs, hence my interest in BitmeTV.

Let me know, and thanks...
    Lol,you recently start to watch and you want BitmeTV???LOL
    Try first to get TV.com or ro.,because BitmeTV hard to find to more active and respected users here

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Been at this for years. Mentioned I had 2 TB of stuff right. Not an amateur, just prioritize music production and learning. TV is great, and I think I would have much to offer to the site if they let me in. Just got a HDTV receiver hooked up to my computer...