Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitemetv and bitme

LuckIEE's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14

Question Mark

hi there, are there any admin people from them two who can help me out please.
    the problem is that i parked both my accounts as i knew i wont have internet for some time.
    my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both.
    now when i am getting internet again with 02 which actually has some upload speed both the accounts are disabled. i am gutted.

In the end i really want them accounts and if you can help you will be my hero.

thanks
    LuckIEE
    Last edited by LuckIEE; 05-20-2008 at 02:26 PM.
    Iy Looov eet

The Best Things In Life Should Be Free.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckIEE View Post
    the problem is that i parked both my accounts as i knew i wont have internet for some time.
    my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both swapped a lot accounts for them.
    now when i am getting internet again with 02 which actually has some upload speed both the accounts are disabled. i am gutted.

thanks
    LuckIEE
    if i understand you correctly you got in via a trade and now want help from staff, right?
    Last edited by Polarbear; 05-20-2008 at 02:29 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    No,they both were invites
    Iy Looov eet

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    No,they both were invites
    you "swapped" accounts for.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Nop waited a long time here FST and showed my ratios to the guys and they invite me. told them i wasnt gona cheat or and i didnt in anyway. parked them in a safe and secure manner and "now you are gone i realize my love for you" this is what i am listening for them two accounts.
    Iy Looov eet

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Nop waited a long time here FST and showed my ratios to the guys and they invite me. told them i wasnt gona cheat or and i didnt in anyway. parked them in a safe and secure manner and "now you are gone i realize my love for you" this is what i am listening for them two accounts.
    of course.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    my ratio was positive in both the accounts and i went threw hell to get them both swapped a lot accounts for them.

thanks
    LuckIEE
    For Bitmetv:- Since your bitmetv account was parked,go to the Bitmetv IRC help room(wait to be voiced) and say that your account was parked and got disabled.Be courteous and polite and you might get your account back.

For Bitme:- Do the same for Bitme. Key being polite and courteous. DONOT mention you traded to get in(if that's how you got in.)

Goodluck man,you're gonna need it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    thanks man i will give it a try i know they are good people and hope they will let me back in.
    Iy Looov eet

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    g00d luck mate. I think bitme and bitmetv ppl are helpful if u r really sincerely convince them. I failed because of my bad english
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    g00d luck mate. I think bitme and bitmetv ppl are helpful if u r really sincerely convince them. I failed because of my bad english

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast