Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Guys That Control Ss Are Blackflagging Klf

Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 August 2003 - 02:05
    I beleive your exaxt words was....."I am here to get my MP3s and leave" when asked why you not share that much.
    Bullshit. When I use Soulseek I stay on for hours and if someone wants to download from me I keep it open until they are done.

2. Music   -   #12
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Arm+12 August 2003 - 21:16--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Arm @ 12 August 2003 - 21:16)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@13 August 2003 - 02:05
    I beleive your exaxt words was....."I am here to get my MP3s and leave" when asked why you not share that much.
    Bullshit. When I use Soulseek I stay on for hours and if someone wants to download from me I keep it open until they are done. [/b][/quote]
    Arm calm down.If I made a mistake then I am sorry.At least be happy.....you do not have to deal with me no more.

3. Music   -   #13
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    FC have they blocked your entire IP??

or just your user name ??

ahahahah never get me good old dial up dynamic IP

4. Music   -   #14
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Arm is happy. YEAH&#33;

5. Music   -   #15
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    All they had to do was BAN me from the forum.....and I really don&#39;t see why of that when I was there trying to keep the peace.

But for them to do this is Bullshit.

The reason why is because of me being the first one over there...starting the Room.

One of them said that right before I was Blackflagged.He said....."FC you was the one that brought all these KLF people over here&#33;"

You can ask anybody.....modem always hated me for no reason and he sends the messenge in that Photo taken.

6. Music   -   #16
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Just create another room....

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 August 2003 - 21:01

Now do you beleive me.....Tron and Proteus also can go to any Room they want.

They came into our so called secret Room last night starting trouble calling people names.....Big Brother has taken over.

You guys keep thinking I am bullshitting you.....but I knew this would happen once they found out where we was from.
    This is just f-ing pathetic&#33; The @ssholes from SoulSeek are acting like little kids&#33;

Argh&#33; :pirate:

8. Music   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Just create another room....&nbsp;
    we already tryed that Rperry but as FC said they foudn that as well

9. Music   -   #19
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@12 August 2003 - 21:40
    All they had to do was BAN me from the forum.....and I really don&#39;t see why of that when I was there trying to keep the peace.

But for them to do this is Bullshit.

The reason why is because of me being the first one over there...starting the Room.

One of them said that right before I was Blackflagged.He said....."FC you was the one that brought all these KLF people over here&#33;"

You can ask anybody.....modem always hated me for no reason and he sends the messenge in that Photo taken.
    I think you acted VERY maturely for all the shit they did to you in that forum&#33; Those guys over there are just a bunch of losers. Sorry you had to put up with so much shit.

Cheers&#33; =]

Suzi

10. Music   -   #20
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    I am not a frequent user of SS but I&#39;ve been there a few times and have really liked it. Ya know anytime you get something going that people are enjoying it takes a couple of a-holes to ruin it. It never fails.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast