Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Since when did hosting-ie.com get unlimited bandwidth on all their servers?

and what are you doing with support? what you need them for?
    are you discussing with them when feel sad?
    it is always nice when support is good.
    but I think hosting-ie is getting better in that.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Hosing-IE and I have had our issues but overall the servers they have are great. The initial setup was slow but that is because you get new hardware not old crap. I have never had the server shut down on me and I have gone through tons and tons of bandwidth. The customer service is getting better as they seem to have taken notice of the complaints of their customers. They recently gave me free remote reboot and have been quick to respond to any questions after our initial troubles. The speeds are just fantastic. I have the Dedic Raptor Pro Line 577 Server that just kicks ass all day. I almost didn't keep this server because of the initial issues that I had with them but they have really put forth some effort lately so I do have to give them credit for that. For those of you on a tight budget I know of a Seedbox service that is all setup with uTorrent and is also available as unlimited bandwidth with varying amounts of HDD space to fit just about any budget. The speeds on these are good as I have often gotten speeds of over 8 MB/s which I found totally amazing since most pre-configured seedboxes are crap for speeds. Use this link to get free setup on one of these servers: http://eliteseedbox.com/index.php?r=31 for the novice this is a great service and worry free with excellent customer service that rivals the service that JHM provides without the high cost. If you are not a server guru and just want a seedbox that you can depend on then this is a good choice. http://eliteseedbox.com/index.php?r=31

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    I've got an option to double my resources on dedic 581, keeping the monthly price as it is and paying 50 euro ones.

any one on gone trough that?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Yep, just pay, wait 24-48 hours

then get your server back with double ram double HDD

and enjoy your life keeping paying the same monthly 49 euro

yeah you can get some beer as well to feel it better how wonderful life is ))

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I'm thinking to get a seedbox, but i dont know, which is the best?

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Ok i did order now the Rabtor Pro Lin 581 Reloaded
    http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/34/75/

how long the setup will takes ?

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer View Post
    Ok i did order now the Rabtor Pro Lin 581 Reloaded
    http://hosting-ie.com/content/view/34/75/

how long the setup will takes ?
    On average 7-10 working days, can be quicker, but can also be longer.

But, the good part is, your contract only starts from the day they email your login & pass to you.

So, sit back, take plenty of coffee and relax, and wait, and wait, and wait......................
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    emm..
    I've got here some administrator's access to some server few minutes a go,
    Is that it?
    I'm a lucky or have to wait fore some thing else?

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    That's it - you could be one of the lucky ones, most would be envious of a response time of that nature!

Using Remote Desktop Control, input the IP then the username (Administrator normally) then password and click connect.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    thank you SgMajor

and netspeed test is perfect too)

Thank you.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast