Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Howard Stern Material

  1. #1
    Prior's Avatar Cub-A-Holic
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    110
    BitMeTV is taking Howard Stern material off their tracker soon. Anyone know some quality trackers that have Stern material uploaded on a regular basis? Thanks.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    escuoop's Avatar ♥♥♥ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    354
    good step.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Demonoid and TPB


    U2VjdGlvbjQ3

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    791
    prior did they give any explanation why they are doing that ??

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by Prior View Post
    BitMeTV is taking Howard Stern material off their tracker soon. Anyone know some quality trackers that have Stern material uploaded on a regular basis? Thanks.

    Yes, Redskunk is a dedicated Howard Stern tracker and it's currently open to signups.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaper View Post
    Yes, Redskunk is a dedicated Howard Stern tracker and it's currently open to signups.
    for audio yeh it looks pretty good but i figure bitmetv was focused mainly on HTV which doesn't seem to be on redskunk

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    97
    torrentkeeper.com is another good stern source with open signups. Has HTV too. w00t
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    prior did they give any explanation why they are doing that ??
    yes, they said it was due to the fact that howard stern is ppv programming and regularly featured full nudity
    Last edited by Ragecloak; 05-21-2008 at 03:29 PM.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Corey's Avatar Đeneral BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Scene
    Posts
    3,117
    Wait, it's radio show, how it can show nudity ?
    I'm not from US, and never heard for the guy before.



  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Wait, it's radio show, how it can show nudity ?
    I'm not from US, and never heard for the guy before.
    howard stern also has howard tv, which is what was on bitmetv and they do nudity all the time
    oddly enough though there were two more episodes of HTV on bitmetv today

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,433
    BitMeTV doesn't allow PPV stuff? So no HBO etc? Nor nudity?
    Just curious.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •