Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apologies To Fellow Kazaa Users

To all my fellow sharers

I am a newbie to this site and undoubtedly a definite newbie to computers. I have d/l a few songs and also u/l to share with others. I am confident that I have set up my sharefolder and download folder accordingly and hope that other sharers will have no problem accessing it.
    Also, I believe some people have tried to upload from me a couple of days ago( I was in the Traffic screen at this ) and as I needed to leave the house and switch off computers which I did, I think I cut them off. At the time I was reading up on broadband and being a supernode so obviously I thought I could turn my computer off and they would not be affected. So to show you howmuch of I dumbshit I was, I have got dial-up I am not on cable/broadband.
    Anyway this is just a small note to say I apologise to those I cut off and also to any others that may have any problems with me in the future. So untill I learn how to use Kazaa-lite and learn computer talk efficiently I hope you will be patient with me untill then.

Thankyou

If anything of the above made no sense it is probably the parts where I tried to use computer talk like, supernode and cable. This really goes to show you my lack of knowledge.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Dont worry about cutting people off, kazaa is a multi source p2p, so they had other sources to utilize. (not that cutting people off is good, but do not feel bad when you need to reboot or anything)

PS. It is nice to see someones first post not containing a question, or some sort of anger statement.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by toddiscool
    PS. It is nice to see someones first post not containing a question, or some sort of anger statement.
    Yes, Very nice change. welcome to the forum cu20me

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    I know one thing I do that helps with sharing is just leaving the comp on all night I get alot of people D/Ling movies from me then and I can D/L large files. Thanks for your input. And let me know how that "computer language" works out as I only Know 2 languages english and bad english. LOL
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    i wish more people were consiterate like you. I hope you learn a lot and become a great file sharer

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Thanks for the positive input, it has just made me more motivated to learn. I even want to skip work tomorrow to read up on it, but as usual work will always prevail, that is untill I win lotto.

Powerd Water, It sounds like we have something in common, in regards to our limited language experience.

Thanks again.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Powdered Water whso that in your signature wow

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    board f(cked up double post

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster

Wow this person really is a newb.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars