Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: question for seedbox users

bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    i have used couple of times, just to boost my ratio.. but transferring the file was a pain so in total i transfered on 10% of files i have downloaded

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    I allways download tv and movies to my computer
    but hugh files like big pack.... very rare

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ideto's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    The second option would seem a bit daft. What's the point of downloading something if it won't be for personal use? -_o

Buffer ... buffer and more buffer.
    Ok. I am not super downlaoder, but what I downlaod its because i wanna watch/listen/play , and then I just seed back.
    Buffers are the reason why super-whore-seed-sites have less leechers...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    it is a fact that most trackers don't condone hit and runs nowadays. you have to seed back to 1:1 or for a certain amount of time. no matter how high your buffer is.
    i'm very thankful for all seedbox users and their buffer farming. they pay to seed content they obviously don't need to make me download faster.

i can download all of this great content they have on their boxes for free. they pay to give it to me ultra fast without even watching it or having it on their computer. isn't that great?

please buy more seedboxes and seed as long as you can. it's paradise for a leecher like me. i leech with 20mbit to my hd, you pay for an external server to seed.

all of your upload bandwith belongs to the leechers. you pay for your buffer, we leech your files for free and seed back only what's necessary.

i love seedboxes! would i buy one? never ever!

call me a bloody leecher, 'cause that's what i am. i join trackers to download what i like.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    it is a fact that most trackers don't condone hit and runs nowadays. you have to seed back to 1:1 or for a certain amount of time. no matter how high your buffer is.
    i'm very thankful for all seedbox users and their buffer farming. they pay to seed content they obviously don't need to make me download faster.

i can download all of this great content they have on their boxes for free. they pay to give it to me ultra fast without even watching it or having it on their computer. isn't that great?

please buy more seedboxes and seed as long as you can. it's paradise for a leecher like me. i leech with 20mbit to my hd, you pay for an external server to seed.

all of your upload bandwith belongs to the leechers. you pay for your buffer, we leech your files for free and seed back only what's necessary.

i love seedboxes! would i buy one? never ever!

call me a bloody leecher, 'cause that's what i am. i join trackers to download what i like.
    So what exactly is the meaning of your topic than ... making fun of people with seedboxes???
    I get the impression you are so proud of not having one ... good for you ... but as you said ... without these people goes your ability to max out your connection on trackers with a bunch of users with big pipes/seedboxes.
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    So what exactly is the meaning of your topic than ... making fun of people with seedboxes???
    no, i was trying to find out what they primarily do with their boxes.

furthermore i would like to thank them for having one.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Aka_katz's Avatar Poster
    hehe
    A member of the scene from late 1999
    __Invites___: TL (1), SCC(1)
    __Donated_ : TR

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Aka_katz View Post
    hehe

what???

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    You need to pay to get proper scene acess today anyhow. Whether it be private stros or the usenet.

Only the wealthy can boast this kind of activity IMO (seedbox, sceneaccess, and so forth).
    I don't think you really need to be "wealthy" to take part in usenet.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by tknaught View Post
    You need to pay to get proper scene acess today anyhow. Whether it be private stros or the usenet.

Only the wealthy can boast this kind of activity IMO (seedbox, sceneaccess, and so forth).
    I don't think you really need to be "wealthy" to take part in usenet.
    compare the average income of an indian, iraqi, romanian or egyptian family to seedbox or usenet prices.

expenisve or not can't only be measured by western standards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast