Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FTP for Scene Releases

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Why not just use the money you'll be willing to pay for the scene access to buy the original releases..?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    ClodiuS's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +2
    How much money are u ready to pay,if you are interested PM with details.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Why not just use the money you'll be willing to pay for the scene access to buy the original releases..?
    good point... may be he just want to do it for sake of doing it. you know all these super private scene releases from FTP servers stuff is wayyyyyyy too cool than buying the original ones!

just kidding...

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by augman000 View Post
    I've been in many private trackers from TL, Demonoid to SCT, FTN so I understand this scene/privacy stuff well.
    I believe that, if you even would have a chance to acquire the kind of axxs you want, you'd better ask this in the private trackers you are member at.

Just my humble opinion.
    Can you feel the LOVE

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    I've been in many private trackers from TL, Demonoid to SCT, FTN so I understand this scene/privacy stuff well.
    I believe that, if you even would have a chance to acquire the kind of axxs you want, you'd better ask this in the private trackers you are member at.

Just my humble opinion.
    and hang out in there IRC channels...

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Well at the time, I don't have those private trackers anymore. I spent a lot of time gone and coudln't access them so some were deleted for inactivity.

If anyone has any offers I'll pay high prices for MDVDR 0-sec ftp. PM me if anyone can help me with axx and i'll help your costs with my money

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    how much bandwidth a month are you planning on using from the site? monthly cost would be according to that. approx something like $60 for 100gigs a month is around the price range you'd pay at best unless you get lucky.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I guess I got lucky then because I got FTP axx and pay $30.xx a month for 82GB each WEEK.

I don't know if it's the best FTP in the world though, this is the first one I've been in and I've noted that they don't have EVERY, SINGLE release that comes out in each category but they have the big releases.

I would like to have one source for everything you know? I'm sure that's the ideal desire of all file sharers.

I did find a Hungarian topsite that has everything it seems but I can't get axx cuz i'm not in Hungary

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    And I have money to pay. I am willing to pay high prices if I can get into an FTP with MDVDR releases by iNDiCA I'll be happy and pay whatever.
    ''

Then no problem , just look around abit

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    I would like to have one source for everything you know? I'm sure that's the ideal desire of all file sharers.
    yah it is called torrents.to, or just TL. however, being able to make requests on sites are always a major +
    Last edited by DanielleD87; 05-30-2008 at 07:14 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast