Thread: Opera BTT Client

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Does anyone use this? I don't use the browser often, but when I tried it a few months ago it was kind of confusing to get to work and I never tried again. now after dling some vids off that browser i noticed the torrent i had tried to start awhile ago.

does anyone use this? if i could get it to work/ find out where you go to open it i might try it out again sometime

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    max59x's Avatar Super FST Member
    No, and it's frickin irritating to click "Save target as..." everytime I want to download a torrent to avoid the shitty torrent client to steal my torrent from uTorrent. :mad:

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post
    No, and it's frickin irritating to click "Save target as..." everytime I want to download a torrent to avoid the shitty torrent client to steal my torrent from uTorrent. :mad:

I think you can edit that in preferences/advanced/downloads(-file extensions)
    not sure tho, I use opera only sometimes because it's somehow faster browsing then firefox on my machine. but still firefox's just firefox
    Last edited by chamaeleo; 05-25-2008 at 11:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Does anyone use this? I don't use the browser often, but when I tried it a few months ago it was kind of confusing to get to work and I never tried again. now after dling some vids off that browser i noticed the torrent i had tried to start awhile ago.

does anyone use this? if i could get it to work/ find out where you go to open it i might try it out again sometime
    If I were you I wouldn't bother, Firefox is the best and IE isn't bad either.

Yes, it's true, Opera is faster than Firefox, but compatibility & an easy-to-use GUI > a little speed any day.
    o hai

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by chamaeleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by max59x View Post

I think you can edit that in preferences/advanced/downloads(-file extensions)
    not sure tho, I use opera only sometimes because it's somehow faster browsing then firefox on my machine. but still firefox's just firefox
    Yes you can. Just select to show all extensions and then find .torrent and select the download to folder.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i use opera, and i dont have a clue how to use it's bittorrent thing lol i never got it working stayed at 0kb/s so i jus took it off the preferences and put utorrent in i wouldnt want to use it anyway.

ps if u did would it say opera as client in a peerlist on a tracker !!