Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to get into "top level" trackers.

Poster BT Rep: +4
    So some people apparently dream of top level trackers...

A lot of trackers are pretty much the same with the same scene releases. To me, the true good ones are those where the users make the effort to upload more obscure rare stuff, adding to the variety. Goodies that you don't find in your run of the mill trackers...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    qstos's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    First we must answer on this question: what is a top level tracker?
    Traker on FST list, or not. Then we must answer on second question why we want that tracker, right now we have prety much of trakers, why we need more traker, why you ppl ask and try to get on all tracker from the FST list? When i looking the trakers first i try to inform about them, last six mounth i was make my movie colection so i was look a movie traker, right now i make music colection and i looking a music traker(i don't need music tracker any more). I only understend ppl who want ScT that is a great traker, they have a great movie pack and lot of other torents, but some trakers belive me is not that you think that it is. Thay have only a high level cause it is hard to get into... but content is a bad. that is my opinion.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    SolarisWind's Avatar Some pirate BT Rep: +1
    I like posting for forums and it suits some trackers better, but I don't get the point of IRC. It's like if I was talking with someone over MSN with friends or something, as real time direct conversation, but it's with total strangers and I don't feel like I belong there. It's really different from the forums. In the 6 trackers I am currently signed on, I tried to get involved on their IRCs but most of them are either empty of users, or they are hundreds of users but only one message pops up every 5-10 minutes. You guys ever felt like being part of a circle of people that talks about something that it's impossible for you to join it, because you have nothing in common with them? Is it like this for every tracker?

And does this actually work? I mean, I have started torrenting years ago, I participate on forums, tried a little on IRC but they are devoid of activity, seed same torrents for months, always keep a perfect ratio, always try to increase to highest user classes, donated a good amount of money, try to fill requests even though I don't have many rare things, etc. I do this because I enjoy it, not to create a fake internet image of myself. With all these things mentioned, I have never received any pm or invite for high level trackers for free without asking.

I'm gonna have to call BS on this thing. This might work for very few people and that's it. I think it depends heavily on luck. I'm not trying desperately to try to join the highest private tracker, but I would be lying if I said I didn't want to be part of it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    check out the SCC pre channel its the best game in town ... no thanks to all the rest

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    may be by friends , they can help themselves
    but no trade ,it's very bad situation
    so you can must make new friend to help you

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by armandox View Post
    may be by friends , they can help themselves
    but no trade ,it's very bad situation
    so you can must make new friend to help you
    i agree its all about connections

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Or... just stay here, post like crazy and make some "important" friends.

IRC is good too.

Note: Method 2 works better.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    YONITED's Avatar GITMO PRISONER™ BT Rep: +4
    fastest way
    Follow the White Rabbit!!!
    Know what they hiding from you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtwdZeTpecY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le_ySMrOkFU

Fuck U Forums judges
    keep ur fckn nose in ur face and care with ur own business

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    SolarisWind's Avatar Some pirate BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    Or... just stay here, post like crazy and make some "important" friends.

IRC is good too.

Note: Method 2 works better.
    Posting like crazy? or more like spamming?

Make some "important" friends? or more like...taking advantage of someone just so I can receive an invite? I don't know, it's wrong just to target the friendship of those in high level trackers for the sole purpose of obtaining an invite?

Meh.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I´m afraid that a new system will be popular soon: find somebody who is already a member and for something as cheap as 5$ you will be a top site user.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast