Thread: MacHEADS - new upcoming documentary

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    We noticed there are a lot of speculations about what MacHEADS: The Movie is all about. So we decided to post a brief synopis of the movie:
    MacHeads is a documentary about fanaticism and unconditional devotion to a corporate brand. The film reveals the fascinating characters that make up the Macintosh community. Their stories take us on a journey through Mac history leading up to the Apple revolution and to its present day popularity to pose the ultimate question: Is Apple losing faith as a community and becoming just a…brand?
    MacHeads features interviews with Mac addicts including Raines Cohen, Co-Founder of the first Macintosh user group BMUG. Guy Kawasaki, former Apple Evangelist. Bruce Damer and Galen Brandt, owners of Digibarn Computer Museum, Shawn King, host of Your Mac Life. Adam Engst, publisher of the first Apple newsletter. Leander Kaheny, author of Cult of Mac. Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times’ technology columnist. Daniel Kottke Mac engineer and the first official employee of Apple Inc, and many others.
    The legendary Computer Chronicles archive footage, and cartoons by joyoftech weaved in between interviews complete the story of an extraordinary community.
    click to watch the trailer

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    This looks great. I've used macs since I was old enough to use a computer (1994 or so) but I never got this hardcore. Love the way they are filming it. Hope it's as good as King of Kong was for games.