Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 159

Thread: Requirements for FTN

  1. #1
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    293
    How to get qualified for an FTN invite for a member here
    -----------------------------------------------------

    Curios, have seen many people asking here and not sure they all succeeded.

    Is it like

    1.High rep points with a lot of posts?
    2.The overall member status.
    3.lady Luck
    4.Fate ...!!

    Or is there anything else i missed ..

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,456
    fate

    they will find you

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    361
    You don't have to qualify to be a member of a tracker. It's not like you qualify for a job or to get some higher education.

    You (generally speaking) try your best (by trading, cheating, scamming, being good member, having friends, kissing some asses) to be member of a tracker.
    Live long and prosper.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Deep ND Rythm
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    You (generally speaking) try your best (by trading, cheating, scamming, being good member, having friends, kissing some asses) to be member of a tracker.
    I cant see how cheating will get you on a tracker and I think that would get you globally banned if you get caught in the wrong tracker and instead you could end up losing more then just the tracker you cheated on.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    361
    Sorry, I could've been more specific...

    I meant cheating the trust of a person who'd invite you on a tracker on good faith, not knowing your previous BT history.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I cant see how cheating will get you on a tracker and I think that would get you globally banned if you get caught in the wrong tracker and instead you could end up losing more then just the tracker you cheated on.
    Live long and prosper.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by The Wanderer View Post
    Sorry, I could've been more specific...

    I meant cheating the trust of a person who'd invite you on a tracker on good faith, not knowing your previous BT history.

    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    I cant see how cheating will get you on a tracker and I think that would get you globally banned if you get caught in the wrong tracker and instead you could end up losing more then just the tracker you cheated on.
    but will that be applicable to FTN !! considering the difficulty..

    am still i stick to the term "qualify" because what we have mentioned above seems not applicable to FTN ..


    Still i believe there will be some specific "requirement" as far as the staffs concerned ...!!

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    361
    Well believe it or not, there are people who build "reputation" (when everything else fails) only to gain access to high level trackers.

    Quote Originally Posted by bladesharp View Post
    but will that be applicable to FTN !! considering the difficulty..
    Live long and prosper.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,623
    The fact that you post this question implies you do not 'qualify'
    Can you feel the LOVE

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    B!TCH BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    33
    You can get FTN from your friend..



  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    The fact that you post this question implies you do not 'qualify'
    Yes , So trying to understand the constraints

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •