Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Requirements for FTN

bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by bblogs View Post
    Buy an invite.
    Not possible.. btw i dont think as a good idea.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    there are not many people who have ftn invites...

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    btw i see at an average 1 req per day to FTN ,are all those getting fulfilled? !!

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bladesharp View Post
    btw i see at an average 1 req per day to FTN ,are all those getting fulfilled? !!
    Nope

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    forthat's Avatar ha..ha ..ha.. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i think user might got his answer....

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    Conclusion - Requirements for getting an FTN invite for a member here.
    ------------
    FTN invites are tough to get but not that much rare.
    Higher BT reps may have added advantage but not confirmign an invite.
    Making friends to many actually narrow down the path but still chances are 50-50.
    Cannot buy an invite to FTN.
    People here actually increasing thier reps just only to "request" an invite - not all
    Almost 20~30% of the requests happenign here gettign filled ,so extreme shortlisting happening.

Hope i am not wrong

*Please help to bin this thread as we have reached conclusion

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    " Higher BT reps may have added advantage but not confirmign an invite."

Wrong, wrong, wrong! Reputations Points mean nothing for the ones who have invites to give, or let's see...

If you have a lot of reps or you are a trader or you just giveaway a lot of invites.

The first option, trader, well you have no chance to get an FTN invite for free.

The second one, giveaway, you have 10% chances to get an invite, since giveaways are not allowed in the tracker, they will assume that when you get an FTN invite you will giveaway it to as you did with your invites in the past.

So just be active and helpfull in the trackers, not here...

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    First: be you. Let others know how you really are.
    If you are a good person and a good user, people notice that and youīll get whatever you want.
    Keyword: patience.

You have to be very cautious, what for X guy can be something good , for other one can be bad. For example, give aways are a very good thing for most users, but to others look like you are an irresponsible guy. Almost every respected site forbids give aways, if you do them, you are breaking the rules, you are not a good candidate for very very closed sites.

When we talk about top sites people are very strict and demanding with their invites, nobody knows how hard was for him to get in there and it wouldnīt be nice to jeopardize the account for inviting a bad user, or just somebody that wanted the site for its level and then he realizes that he does not like the site or canīt keep the requirements.

Of course, if you donīt do anything you wonīt get anything. Help people as much as you can, sometimes an honest advice, a really concern and help with an userīs issue can make miracles. Whatever you do, do it without expecting something in change, but the thanks. And when you have an invite, give it to somebody youīve previously studied and checked deeply, and better in private.

RP, in my opinion are like a knife to your own throat. A considerable amount of them are an insurance against getting top sites.

About trading, well, free will, do what you want and deal with the consequences, bad or good.

I must disagree with those that say that FST is not a good place to get those sites, Iīve been here for 7/8 months and I got more than I wanted. FST is like a big city, there are good people, bad people, authorities, recruiters, peasants, tourists, roving people, very wise men, donkeys dressed like persons, and every kind of people. You can get a degree in whatever you want here. Just choose your teachers, your mates, and what you like and feel more comfortable with.
    And my last advice: donīt be anti-something except cheaters, sellers and scammers.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Very smart conclusion and advice and yes you must try to help as much users you can , but you forgot to mention that you must have luck too because to join in a tracker like FTN you must have luck and to find a very good user who want to help

Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    First: be you. Let others know how you really are.
    If you are a good person and a good user, people notice that and youīll get whatever you want.
    Keyword: patience.

You have to be very cautious, what for X guy can be something good , for other one can be bad. For example, give aways are a very good thing for most users, but to others look like you are an irresponsible guy. Almost every respected site forbids give aways, if you do them, you are breaking the rules, you are not a good candidate for very very closed sites.

When we talk about top sites people are very strict and demanding with their invites, nobody knows how hard was for him to get in there and it wouldnīt be nice to jeopardize the account for inviting a bad user, or just somebody that wanted the site for its level and then he realizes that he does not like the site or canīt keep the requirements.

Of course, if you donīt do anything you wonīt get anything. Help people as much as you can, sometimes an honest advice, a really concern and help with an userīs issue can make miracles. Whatever you do, do it without expecting something in change, but the thanks. And when you have an invite, give it to somebody youīve previously studied and checked deeply, and better in private.

RP, in my opinion are like a knife to your own throat. A considerable amount of them are an insurance against getting top sites.

About trading, well, free will, do what you want and deal with the consequences, bad or good.

I must disagree with those that say that FST is not a good place to get those sites, Iīve been here for 7/8 months and I got more than I wanted. FST is like a big city, there are good people, bad people, authorities, recruiters, peasants, tourists, roving people, very wise men, donkeys dressed like persons, and every kind of people. You can get a degree in whatever you want here. Just choose your teachers, your mates, and what you like and feel more comfortable with.
    And my last advice: donīt be anti-something except cheaters, sellers and scammers.

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by ISashaI View Post
    Very smart conclusion and advice and yes you must try to help as much users you can , but you forgot to mention that you must have luck too because to join in a tracker like FTN you must have luck and to find a very good user who want to help

Thanks, mate.

But I believe, deeply, that you, with your actions... wise moves and mistakes, bad and good things make luck come to you or run away.
    Luck is there, free for everybody, but luck likes to be called in the appropriate way.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast