Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Requirements for FTN

Legion's Avatar Made in China BT Rep: +1
    Well, for starters, you could stop posting fucked-up threads like this one. There is no actual requirement, it's not like you need a cv and if you've got a masters degree you'll get an invite. When the day comes, if it will, you will get an invite without begging and posing so many questions.

2. BitTorrent   -   #132
    dinamo82's Avatar Poster
    make friends on your current trackers or here, dont cheat or trade and they'll invite you someday

i goted invite today

3. BitTorrent   -   #133
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by dinamo82 View Post
    make friends on your current trackers or here, dont cheat or trade and they'll invite you someday

i goted invite today
    Did they make you do any sexual favors? You did, didn't you?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

4. BitTorrent   -   #134
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Well, for starters, you could stop posting fucked-up threads like this one. There is no actual requirement, it's not like you need a cv and if you've got a masters degree you'll get an invite. When the day comes, if it will, you will get an invite without begging and posing so many questions.

I agree, this thread didt started when they have opened up invites.Request you to go through all posts

*This was just a study

5. BitTorrent   -   #135
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4

i goted invite today
    Good for you. Now make sure to make actual use of the account and don't use it for just a trophy as most do.

6. BitTorrent   -   #136

i goted invite today
    congratz! Hope, you will take the full the full use of the account

7. BitTorrent   -   #137
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    To the original poster. If Brandon posts here. Kiss his ass and talk wonders about FTN (A Tracker that you don't know yet)and you shall get it. Lots of people have gotten invited that way.

8. BitTorrent   -   #138
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post
    To the original poster. If Brandon posts here. Kiss his ass and talk wonders about FTN (A Tracker that you don't know yet)and you shall get it. Lots of people have gotten invited that way.
    Do you know how stupid you make yourself look with posts such as these?
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

9. BitTorrent   -   #139
    Member BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Do you know how stupid you make yourself look with posts such as these?
    ???

AFAIK you have invited lots of newbs this way man. No offence but it is the true. Although I don't think you have given invites in a while. If I remember corerctly you said you would stop given them a while ago.

LOL you know what's funny. I never thought you would be around this board just now hahaha. I haven't seen you around in a while. Then again I have been busy and away from this board for months too.

10. BitTorrent   -   #140
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by saulin View Post

FYI i never requested one - same request to u as well, take soemtiem to read the posts (before expressign a frustration)