Thread: Dispatches: Christian Fundamentalists

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty

Did anyone else see this program?

It actually made me want to cry to think that there are people out there who think God is vengeful and against certain types of reciprocal love.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Some people are just extreme. This can be expressed in terms of politics, race, religion or a fanatical devotion to steam trains.

It is all pretty much the same kind of nuts merely expressed in different ways. The steam train chap will bore the cawk off you but is otherwise harmless. The others are all dangerous pains in the arse and should be avoided at all costs.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post

Did anyone else see this program?

It actually made me want to cry to think that there are people out there who think God is vengeful and against certain types of reciprocal love.
    Yeah, I saw it. Hilarious bit where the journalist asked that fundamentalist airhead how she explained fossiles that had been carbon dated to millions of years old if the Earth was only 6000 years old as she said, and after an excrutiating period of time she countered with 'um, can you turn the camera off?'

Fuckwits.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I'll check it out.

Jeesus Camp was mental. They sound mental.
    Now go away.