Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I got my wisdon teeth out this morning.

Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I had an extra on the bottom right. On the x-ray it looks like a pop corn kernel.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Really! I had no idea you could get more than 4. Great, hope I don't have some sort of toothy sword of damocles imperilling my dental health .

3. Lounge   -   #23
    lynx's Avatar .
    You only have 4, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.

It's just that after they've been taken out the dentist makes up a far fetched story about extra teeth to find out just how stupid they've become.

BTW, I had eight.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx View Post
    You only have 4, 2 at the top and 2 at the bottom.

It's just that after they've been taken out the dentist makes up a far fetched story about extra teeth to find out just how stupid they've become.

BTW, I had eight.
    Mutant.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    I had an extra on the bottom right. On the x-ray it looks like a pop corn kernel.
    Sell it. Sell it now before the price of oil goes any higher. You could make a nifty profit off of that extra tooth

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Mathea's Avatar The Blonde Alibi BT Rep: +5
    I had a third out a week and a half ago, so I feel your pain. Takes forever to heal too, which sucks, but its gotta be done. Rinse with salt water after you eat. And take a lot of painkillers.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I had mine removed about 10 years ago ... I can still remember it cause the stupid dentist started to cut them out to soon, before the anesthytic started working ... than he waited for a minute and continued, but it still hurted like hell ... this mittle game went on for three or four times until the retard realised he'd given me only 1/4th of the dose I should've gotten.

He really sucked at his job ... or I'm just a big pussy.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Ah, that reminds me of the time my dentist decided to remove one of my molars because it was cracked and had an abcess underneath it.
    It bled for 3 days and hard bits of pus were coming out of my gums.
    I realised then that it wasn't supposed to be like that and got a hefty course of antibiotics to sort it out.

Ironic that, as the dentist told me that I have so much trouble with my teeth because of all the antibiotics I was given as a child.
    Hmmmmm.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Homeopathy FTW! :hippie:
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Had mine cut out a long time ago but still remember how unpleasant it was. I got really sick of soup and mashed foods

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast