Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Have FTN inv

Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by DeNeDe17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    What you don't understand is people like you are SCUM because you are good enough members of trackers to get into good ones, build up nice ratios and earn invites, but you support him posting a screenshot of a secretive site in hopes to trade an invite. This thread is completely against the tracker rules and worse, it is unethical, despicable and reprehensible.

I don't care what FST's primarily laissez faire policy might exclude, but this is a place where the community meets up, FTN users included, so why you think it is spam when people are expressing their outrage at behavior that disrespects us and even puts us at risk.

So, go fuck yourself, scummy trader.
    please show me 3 examples of people giving away invites on FTN 4 nothing
    EXCEPTING staff guys
    lol, do you really think that no one gives away an FTN invite? I was offered FTN invite at least two times before accepting it and also once after from a guy, that didn't know I had it already, and I didn't know apart from messing about a few times in an IRC channel.

And about your sig and replies here. Talk about double standards. No wonder no one gives an invite for free.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    mansour's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456