Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think Is The Best

BANNED
    can someone tell me what the best webpage creator is? I want to make my own website but i am too lazy to do it all in notepad. any suggestions?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    the best combination for making quality webpages is adobe photoshop and macromedia dreamweaver.....

make a complete website on photoshop and then edit it to your needs on dreamweaver.....

dreamweaver is really cool because it has loads of facilities that make editing very clear and easy....

get adobe photoshop 6.0 or 7.0 and get dreamweaver mx or 4.0

thanks,
    nik

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Web Page Maker http://www.webpage-maker.com/ for this i put a hash link.

CuteSITE Builder http://www.cuteftp.com/cutesitebuilder/ ,you can find the crack for the old version (work with the last version)

web page wizard http://www.paraben.com/html/web.html

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    I would recommend a combination of Microsoft Frontpage and Macromedia Dreamweaver. Get a little comfortabe with frontpage which is more or less like a text editor and then switch to Dreamweaver for advance functions. Adobe Photoshop is just an image editing software so if you are interested in making logo's etc. go ahead with it. Or just make a nice text page with some images as your first page. As more and more development you do in the field you will be more experienced to know whats the best for you.
    For now, get frontpage and Dreamweaver MX.

Btw, there will be people recommeding Notepad to you, DO NOT LISTEN TO THEM. (Yes, I am talking about you DB )

Goodluck!
    I.am
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    cborga1985
    Enhanced Html 2002 is really good also, don&#39;t get discouraged by the name because there are new versions. I would use Enhanced Html for an advaned page because it features advanced fuction and a easy interface to work with, plus if you don&#39;t like writing straight html code there is a button that says WYSIWYD which makes everything nice and clear. http://www.ehtml.com/, you can get a crack from andr.net&#33;

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    BANNED
    oh well

first you gotta say if you know HTML or not...

good programs:
    MS Frontpage
    Macro Dreamweaver
    AceHTML (www.visicommedia.com)
    Notepad
    Photoshop for logos

DWk

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    If you know Html.
    then I&#39;m guessing your not a beginner

So my recommendations are Macromedia Dreamweaver & Flash.

Use Adobe Photoshop or Jasc&#39;s Paint Shop Pro, for graphics, and if your new to graphic creation, I&#39;d got with Paint Shop Pro, its a little simpler in use, for beginners.

Another Good program which makes DHTML menu creation a whole lot easier is Sothink&#39;s DHTMLMenu, and it can be used in conjunction with Dreamweaver as a Dreamweaver Extension.

Good luck with the new site.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    What about if you don&#39;t know html? Can you use dreamweaver?

PS: Paint shop pro an&#39;t easier, it&#39;s harder, i don&#39;t know how to put text down
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Originally posted by Keikan@14 August 2003 - 05:58
    What about if you don&#39;t know html? Can you use dreamweaver?

PS: Paint shop pro an&#39;t easier, it&#39;s harder, i don&#39;t know how to put text down
    Dreamweaver as in Frontpage too has both options. Html Mode as well as Design Mode or what some call WYSIWYG mode. You can design the page in both mode. I would recommend you to start learning a little basic html too. Its easy&#33;
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    if u don&#39;t know Dreamweaver then try their tutorials on their web site they r a gr8 way of learing your way around the best web design program EVER....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast