Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uploaders wanted

Urgent

We are looking for 10 new uploaders to help out at http://www.randombytes.org/signup.php if you are interested meet us on IRC. Details on site
    Last edited by lucky007; 05-30-2008 at 02:29 PM.
    AMD Athlon 64 5600+ X2
    2x 500gb Western Digital HDDs
    4x 512MB DDR2 (PC2 6400)
    XFX 8800GT 512

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    More people will probably check it out if you listed more details here and gave them motivation.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    What kind of details would you like?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    More people will probably check it out if you listed more details here and gave them motivation.

We have all the regular categories, to name a few: Appz ISO/misc,Games ISO/Rips/PS2,Movies DVD-R/XviD,Episodes XviD/720p,XXX

Uploaders with over 100k and servers are preferred, we strive to be the first ones on the block with a new release so access and quickness are valued here.
    AMD Athlon 64 5600+ X2
    4x 512MB DDR2 (PC2 6400)
    XFX 8800GT 512

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    If you plan to be a top of the line 0-day site then you also need to get some uploaders with some topsite access..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Looking to be a top Oday tracker and asking for uploaders in a public forum just makes no sense, I am sorry to say this but it is the truth.

Best of luck with your site, but I can honestly say its going to be a steep uphill battle to get there and if you succeed more power to you.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yeah,

You really have your work cut out for you..

There are so many 0-day trackers out there.

I strongly recommend specializing in a certain thing that you know you can excel at and base your tracker around that..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DKre8ive1 View Post
    Looking to be a top Oday tracker and asking for uploaders in a public forum just makes no sense, I am sorry to say this but it is the truth.

Best of luck with your site, but I can honestly say its going to be a steep uphill battle to get there and if you succeed more power to you.
    If we can get a crew together that can handle the content that is coming out now, that would be a great help to our sites collection of high quality .torrent files. At current we don't have enough manpower to reupload the new torrents we have access to on the sites we get stuff from.

It would be awesme to get some guys that have exclusive access to new material but we still need about 10 individuals with regular non-exclusive access that can help upload a steady stream of (new)torrents to the site.

We will be looking elsewhere for better access to the bleeding edge .torrent files but for now we really need to stay current with what is out there that anyone can get there hands on (we just don't have enough hands) to do it all ourselves.
    AMD Athlon 64 5600+ X2
    4x 512MB DDR2 (PC2 6400)
    XFX 8800GT 512

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Mmmmkay... don't get too far ahead of us, DKre8ive1. We're trying to get a few uploaders. I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but I for one, am NOT seeking to make randombytes "a top 0-day" site. At this time we just need a little help with uploading. That's it.

If it doesn't make sense to you, read it again. Sorry if I sound crass but you're not contributing anything useful—at all.

Yes, you're right. I've already been through this before. I know it is a hard struggle raising a torrent site from scratch. Thanks for the blessing.

Please feel free to take a moment to sign up and have a look around the site for yourself. cmos8088 (our SysOp) has done a fantastic job on the look and feel of the site. Go check it out, dude.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by FiReBRaND68 View Post
    Mmmmkay... don't get too far ahead of us, DKre8ive1. We're trying to get a few uploaders. I can't speak for the rest of the staff, but I for one, am NOT seeking to make randombytes "a top 0-day" site. At this time we just need a little help with uploading. That's it.

If it doesn't make sense to you, read it again. Sorry if I sound crass but you're not contributing anything useful—at all.
    I am mature enough to admit when I am wrong and I have to say I got markupmasters post mixed in with what you were posting and was wrong in labeling your site as trying to be the next Top 0day site an i am sorry for that. But I still will stick to my conviction that asking for uploaders in a public forum is not the best way of going on about it, since there are so many security risks associated with this kind of uploader recruiting.

Once again I apologize for jumping the gun on that Top 0day comment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast