Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Connectable

SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I'm not connectable on BitMeTV and ScT. I'm seeding well on torrents on both websites, I have a green check in utorrent and my ports are being forwarded perfectly.

What do you guys think? I'm thinking on upgrading to uTorrent 1.8, currently using uTorrent 1.7.7.
    o hai

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    I'm not sure blindly upgrading will help, ya never know though

Are you *currently* seeding something on both trackers? I know sometimes if you're seeding nothing it will say not connectable when it should say unknown.

I had a problem on pedros for the longest time saying 'stealth firewalled or port overload' or some crap like that. It always seeded fine, but I couldn't shake the error. It finally went away when I bought a new router.

If you're seeding fine I wouldn't worry about it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    QstorM's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    This happens to me all the time, the way I fixed it was by going to Control Panel > Network Connections> then I created a new connection and then I log into my ISP's network. Afterwards I become connectable.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    if you have a green check, doesn't that mean you're ok.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I fixed my connectable issues w/ setting up a static IP. Never have that problem again.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Stop your torrents, refresh the site page (make sure 0 torrents are showing as being seeded), restart (force start) your torrents, go back & refresh the site page (make sure your torrents are now showing as being seeded).

Sometimes you have to give a gap of a minute or two between each action.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I just had Sct unconnectable after using seedbox - I downloaded file with home isp
    this cleared the red banner for me

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ShadowsServant's Avatar Tomato BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Stop your torrents, refresh the site page (make sure 0 torrents are showing as being seeded), restart (force start) your torrents, go back & refresh the site page (make sure your torrents are now showing as being seeded).

Sometimes you have to give a gap of a minute or two between each action.
    Makes sense. Happened to me as well, this works quite well.
    As long as your port is forwarded correctly then it's just the tracker that is getting the info wrong. I think it has to do with ghost torrents too, could have happened when uTorrent was shut down abruptly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    This happens to me at BTMusic all the time(this site has the touchiest tracker that I know of). I always did the method that Sgt.Major explained, and the tracker would always show me as connectible again. So give that a try.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Shut down your Client for awhile and reboot and turn back on your Client again.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast