Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101108109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,107 of 1107

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Prior's Avatar Cub-A-Holic
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    There's a Howard Stern app? I haven't watched HowardTV or listened to the radio show since 2010 (end of first Sirius contract). He's only doing like 2-3 days now, right? Lazy fuck. Monday thru Thursday was good. Friday with Baba-booey and Jon Hein.

I don't think I could catch up for the past eight years. Plus I don't know if I could find copies of all the radio shows. The memories.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Wow... Now that I actually need help from this thread it's a fucking ghost town

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk
    I think more people have decided to download from HTTP file servers (Rapidgator, UploadGig, Nitroflare, Uploaded, etc.) these days. Pay 6$-7$ per month for fast downloads. No need to worry about seeders or access to private sites.
    I used to get Stern on demand videos from RedSkunk. Now that Stern has switched from On Demand to an app I'm not sure of a good tracker source for their videos.

2. BitTorrent   -   #1102
    I used to get everything from alt.binaries.howard-stern and a.b.howard-stern.repost. The radio show stuff probably still gets posted there and older On Demand videos. Will have to take a look to see if newer videos are posted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #1103
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyverSG1 View Post
    I used to get everything from alt.binaries.howard-stern and a.b.howard-stern.repost. The radio show stuff probably still gets posted there and older On Demand videos. Will have to take a look to see if newer videos are posted.
    I see Audio stuff, and up to date pretty much...

HOWARD STERN 12 05 2018 CF 64K STEREO 102MB

Video
    Idol is Like a mouse trying to gnaw his through a metal bar

4. BitTorrent   -   #1104
    Videos usually get posted in bunches. Don't know if a group is releasing the newer videos or if a regular Howard viewer is posting them using a screen capture app. They must be out there somewhere.

5. BitTorrent   -   #1105
    Anyone know of any trackers that have Masterclass videos?

6. BitTorrent   -   #1106
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Masterclass...ss_collection/

Other than that RuTracker and RED has a couple.
    It's all Meg's fault.

7. BitTorrent   -   #1107
    Cool, found the one I wanted, thanks!