Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 327279808182838485 LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Nice catch!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #812
    TorrentLeech

XMAS2021 invitation code

Christmas is near... Best way to celebrate it..? What about a Christmas invite giveaway??

Use invite code XMAS2021 in the sign up form https://www.torrentleech.org/user/account/signup and enjoy your new account! As cherry on top, you'll find your account with 15GB upload credit to help you start your epic journey! HURRY UP! For the first 10k people only!

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!!!

December 4th 2021
    Last edited by anon; 12-04-2021 at 10:34 PM. Reason: vBulletin anti-shout got in the way

3. BitTorrent   -   #813
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    That's nuts. I can't seed for shit on that site, and they're giving out upload to new members only? I might strike.

4. BitTorrent   -   #814
    x00's Avatar Dev Team
    Got to love some TL free sign up love!

Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    That's nuts. I can't seed for shit on that site, and they're giving out upload to new members only? I might strike.
    haha, TL isn't that bad unless you miss the first hour of a post. I mean not as bad as BTN (doesn't matter unless you have an ego) & PTP.

5. BitTorrent   -   #815
    Quote Originally Posted by ripcord View Post
    A new pr0n tracker is here.

https://www.happyfappy.org/

They are just a couple of months old and are right now open for registration. A bunch of active uploaders are regularly uploading content to the site. Content Variety is increasing at a decent pace.

They have run SWDS (Site Wide Double Seed) twice in the past since I have joined about 6 weeks ago.

Site looks great, has great search features. If you can't get into big name pr0n trackers then this is definitely a place to come to.
    HappyFappy is still open. Their numbers have increased in terms of content and there is still a decent flow coming in.

They are doing contests regularly where you can earn site currency aka credits for uploads and sporting events like UFC.

6. BitTorrent   -   #816
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I can't seed on basically any site anymore. I survive on the fact that I've been a member of these places so long that I have enough bonus points or excess ratio that I can thumb my nose at the fascists.
    PS Don't tell any of the fascists that I called them fascists. Fascists are known for having no sense of humour.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent   -   #817
    To be fair, 15 GB isn't a lot in these days of 4 GB TV episodes

Anyway, I dropped my TL account since FL and IPT were enough, but the old trick of grabbing the sample or first 5% of a popular torrent will get you far. As will the seeding bonus, if you permaseed and can get a good multiplier.

On a sidenote, I welcomed the addition of freeleech and points, but at the same time I'm afraid they may have had an impact on the good retention they were famous for having. Or perhaps it was the fact they opened signups every month at one point...

8. BitTorrent   -   #818
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Thanks for the tips, anon. I almost forgot all the little tricks to bump me up.

And I didn't even know I still had a TL account until I tried to log in. Can't believe they didn't prune me 10 years ago. They have two fantastic packs of jazz vinyls, so I'm glad I found out I still have an account just for that reason.

9. BitTorrent   -   #819
    And I didn't even know I still had a TL account until I tried to log in. Can't believe they didn't prune me 10 years ago.
    Either they did away with their inactivity policy or you're immune to it somehow. Last time I checked it was significantly more relaxed than the 42 days of yore (something like 6 months for Power Users), but still in place.

10. BitTorrent   -   #820
    I think I'm on TL. But just forgot my log in credentials

I'm not on IPT either but is it good?