Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Revtt acc disabled. Revtt members or staff plz help.

notyviv's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    The only reason can be that I seeded some torrents that i didn't download from there but had those files already on my hard disk, got a 3gb buffer just coz i had to download a big game and i needed some buffer for that. I've read their rules and there was nothing mentioned that u can't seed torrents that u haven't downloaded. I've never done it on trackers that don't allow to do so.

Wat wrong did i do if i got 3gb buffer so that i don't fall short on ratio after downloading that big game i wanted. Good members are the ones who maintain ratio, isn't it.

So I can't figure out why my account is disabled. Revtt IRC requires login so i can't get in there either so anyone from Revtt plz explain to the staff there, Plz Help.
    Last edited by notyviv; 06-02-2008 at 12:49 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    3 gig buffer... whoa bra that's crossing the line.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    i could allso use some help here, what is the revtt irc channel, i would like to contact one of them

or an email.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    you can get into the help channel.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    3gig buffer... crossing the line, haven't u ever seeded any torrent over 1:1 ratio. Good ratio is considered over 1 so why is 3gig buffer crosssing the line. I had to download a 4gb game so if i wudn't have any buffer then i wud get banned for bad ratio. I hope that clears the doubt.

Plz if anyone can help me talk to the staff then Plz help.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    where, my account is allso disabled, and i think i know why
    this is what i planned to write to them, but i dont know, their irc and i have never used it before, and i dont have a mail for them.
    Hi ok my account raserdk has somehow been deactivated, and i think i know why
    i was at a friends place, and he wanted an invite, so i send him one, but forgot that we were on the same network, so ofcource he could not activate his account, and now you think i made a dube account, but if you check the ip and isp you will see that it is a completely other isp that i use,
    Last edited by Raserdk; 06-02-2008 at 01:35 PM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykon1969 View Post
    you can get into the help channel.
    How..., Revtt IRC requires login and my account is already disabled so can't login to their irc.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by notyviv View Post
    The only reason can be that I seeded some torrents that i didn't download from there but had those files already on my hard disk, got a 3gb buffer just coz i had to download a big game and i needed some buffer for that. I've read their rules and there was nothing mentioned that u can't seed torrents that u haven't downloaded. I've never done it on trackers that don't allow to do so.

Wat wrong did i do if i got 3gb buffer so that i don't fall short on ratio after downloading that big game i wanted. Good members are the ones who maintain ratio, isn't it.

So I can't figure out why my account is disabled. Revtt IRC requires login so i can't get in there either so anyone from Revtt plz explain to the staff there, Plz Help.
    They did the same shit to me. They think you're cheating so they banned you. kok mongers
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    ok my account was not disabled someone has hijacked it

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Revtt Members or staff Plz help me talk to REvtt staff n explain the whole situation and i'm sure when they get to know the situation they will know that i'm a good member.

So plz spare ur precious time for me and explain this situation to Revtt staff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast