Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers have you given up on?

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

FSC is a 0-day tracker that also has a community focus. Part of how we do this is through clubs. We do have a culinary club for people that like cooking as well as a fight club for UFC fans. However FSC is far from limited to those two areas.
    So that's what the fight club banners mean.
    Good to know. One less thing that I'm ignorant about.
    And I have a few big trackers that don't appeal to me for various reasons(content,staff,language etc.) but that's not the same as giving up.More like never started.
    Things I'm interested in I never give up on.Bit of a character flaw really.
    Yeah im not interested in UK-T or E for my own reasons, but with the last one i think i will throw the towel in, i don't think you can get in unless its via staff anyway.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    yeah actually same with me G-Force. I don't really hear anything special about UK-T, which is pretty much impossible anyways, and I don't want E**** because I think flac is overrated

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Hello all, i was just wondering what trackers you have simply given up on trying to get? I have pretty much all the trackers i to be apart of but there is one that i find near impossible to gain entry into, in fact it has been about 3 years that i have been searching.

I have been luck enough to be a member of a lot of respected sites and have made many friends but cant seem to get this last one.

This is not a ploy to gain entry and i will not mention the trackers name as it would not help my cause anyway. Also what "high" level trackers are you simply not interested in? Mine would have to be the "E"
    Hehe.....It is Overated, I have been in "E" for more than a year now....I was invited in quite "accidental;, i was nOT even looking for it. But, U are "wrong", about staff havinng invites ONLY......

Members can invite just have to put in a request.......and have it "Process".

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Things I'm interested in I never give up on.Bit of a character flaw really.
    Not at all. If you want something, don't be put down by the hardship. Sounds perfectly rational. Unless I don't want it in the first place, I'll keep an open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I don't want E**** because I think flac is overrated
    +1

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Hello all, i was just wondering what trackers you have simply given up on trying to get? I have pretty much all the trackers i to be apart of but there is one that i find near impossible to gain entry into, in fact it has been about 3 years that i have been searching.

I have been luck enough to be a member of a lot of respected sites and have made many friends but cant seem to get this last one.

This is not a ploy to gain entry and i will not mention the trackers name as it would not help my cause anyway. Also what "high" level trackers are you simply not interested in? Mine would have to be the "E"
    Hehe.....It is Overated, I have been in "E" for more than a year now....I was invited in quite "accidental;, i was nOT even looking for it. But, U are "wrong", about staff havinng invites ONLY......

I was talking about the E staff having invites only i was talking about the one i am giving up on

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    sct ftn

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

I was talking about the E staff having invites only i was talking about the one i am giving up on
    Okay.........I "Give Up".what U were trying to say............LOL.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18

Okay.........I "Give Up".what U were trying to say............LOL.
    I just re read my post, sorry that made no sense at all hahaha, what i meant to say was:

I wasn't talking about the "E" Staff only having invites, i was talking about the other tracker i was looking for.

Hope that one made sense

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    sct ftn
    I can understand FTN but Sct its in reach (the tracker lvl thread said so)

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by slimdogp View Post
    sct ftn
    I can understand FTN but Sct its in reach (the tracker lvl thread said so)
    Meh. If I got a box I would probably seek it/them a little more aggressively. My 0day tastes are pretty main stream. Usually just the popular tv, movies etc. I really don't see any need in getting on another hard to seed tracker when my current ones fill my needs and then some.

Not to say I would turn down an invite hehe

But I definitely believe people should only keep the trackers they need and forget about the rest. Its a big world out there and you can't be a part of all of it.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast