Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What Trackers have you given up on?

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post

I am not looking for the E, i was saying it was one of the ones im not interested in, the one im after is "R"
    I was sure I read you were actually not interested at one point in the not too distant past, which is prob why you haven't been asked.

And it most certainly is not a tracker
    You sure would have Sarge but i have been very much so been interested again for certain reasons. I know its not a tracker but for some reason it still seems to get lumped into that category.

I suppose ever since i have joined FSC i have wanted it as i know that it is similar and i spend most of my time lurking around the FSC forums when im online.
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Iīve got more than I wanted and I looked for, so, I canīt say I gave up trying to get some site.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    So this thread is just a convoluted strategy for you to show your friends you want in R***** G-Force?

As for Disme, I seem to read you saying you wouldnt make a request for a tracker because that would make you seem desperate, and yet I saw in Feeling's GA your entry - you wouldn't call that effort to get into a tracker? Does that fall into your "being offered" category?

I can post a link to the thread if your memory is faulty.

As I said before, there's no need to give up on anything. If you have the will, then you'll get wherever you like. It's a matter of choosing your options. You can choose the fast and easier merchant option, or you can choose the longer, but at the end more gratifying getting known and invited there option.
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 06-05-2008 at 11:01 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Like they say in Galaxy Quest "Never give up, never surrender!"
    See ya in another life, brother.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I wil never give UP.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    ukgenius's Avatar Genius :) BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Well im just starting out but i am not even going to bother trying for the higher level sites. From what I have heard you can get all the same benefits from the lower level sites. Well I hope so at least

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Debate is overrated BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by jheavey View Post
    Well im just starting out but i am not even going to bother trying for the higher level sites. From what I have heard you can get all the same benefits from the lower level sites. Well I hope so at least
    Your perception might change after spending some time in here, sadly.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    So this thread is just a convoluted strategy for you to show your friends you want in BLANK G-Force?

As for Disme, I seem to read you saying you wouldnt make a request for a tracker because that would make you seem desperate, and yet I saw in Feeling's GA your entry - you wouldn't call that effort to get into a tracker? Does that fall into your "being offered" category?

I can post a link to the thread if your memory is faulty.

As I said before, there's no need to give up on anything. If you have the will, then you'll get wherever you like. It's a matter of choosing your options. You can choose the fast and easier merchant option, or you can choose the longer, but at the end more gratifying getting known and invited there option.
    You fool not once did i reveal the place i was after, now show some respect and edit your post as i know that they don't want there name plastered everywhere!

As for your link, my memory is faulty and if you bothered to read the thread you would see Sgt Major already brought up the thread and i explained my reasons.
    Last edited by G-Force; 06-05-2008 at 11:16 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    As for your link, my memory is faulty and if you bothered to read the thread you would see Sgt Major already brought up the thread and i explained my reasons.
    The only part of my post that is directed at you, G-Force, is the first sentence.

The next three lines of text are directed at Disme, and the final 2 are directed at the thread itself, and in response to other people's views.

Have I made myself clear now? I can draw a diagram if you wish.

Sure I'll edit my post. I still think there are other avenues you can use to get into your sites, or to show your change of heart, like relay IRC chat, for example, or MSN. No offence intended.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageShaman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    The only part of my post that is directed at you, G-Force, is the first sentence.

The next three lines of text are directed at Disme, and the final 2 are directed at the thread itself, and in response to other people's views.

Have I made myself clear now? I can draw a diagram if you wish.

Sure I'll edit my post. I still think there are other avenues you can use to get into your sites, or to show your change of heart, like relay IRC chat, for example, or MSN. No offence intended.
    This thread was only to ask the question stated, it had no alternative motive, in fact the only reason anyone knows what site i was talking about is because of the what i told Sgt Major, if it was anyone else asking the question i wouldn't of told them. So go play detective somewhere else.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast