Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Scl please

NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    The odds of a simple request like this actually pulling an invite is not very good... i would say to the original poster to add some more to it.. Some substance perhaps..? simply saying they have a 10mb up and down speed and that they would like one isn't enough for me or others who are like minded, to say hey! this person might be a good member.. maybe i'll check'em out..
    sorry to say, but its true.. this tracker wants people who are gonna be active, no matter how lame some users here think that is......
    that being said ... Its unfortunate that there are like 8 users there that are active

thats a bit of major exaggeration of the truth.... but, everyones entitled to their opinion... Lord knows, i express mine enough...

but one of the main things is, that many don't want a tracker to use.. they want it cause it has a false level in that list.. and they feel that if they get it they can trade for something or whatever... thats not what trackers are for.. they are for use.. so, is it wrong to ask if someones gonna use the tracker(by being active, forums, comments, leeching/seeding).. ??
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

that being said ... Its unfortunate that there are like 8 users there that are active

thats a bit of major exaggeration of the truth.... but, everyones entitled to their opinion... Lord knows, i express mine enough...

but one of the main things is, that many don't want a tracker to use.. they want it cause it has a false level in that list.. and they feel that if they get it they can trade for something or whatever... thats not what trackers are for.. they are for use.. so, is it wrong to ask if someones gonna use the tracker(by being active, forums, comments, leeching/seeding).. ??
    i don't think it could have been explained better (maybe if added that it makes them feel proud and makes them wanna trade even more but nah).

anyways, this is true, many just care for the level and wanna just get their hands on it. did they want scl when it had open signups? or when it was still rescruiting new people @ lvl 2/3? now that its lvl 5 some (not all) want it cus its a better level.

is that all you care about? do you guys not care of the effort, time, money, and dedication that the owner and staff puts into a tracker at all!!?

//JP
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

ok..... 15
    Go Leafs Go.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by colombianino View Post

i don't think it could have been explained better (maybe if added that it makes them feel proud and makes them wanna trade even more but nah).

anyways, this is true, many just care for the level and wanna just get their hands on it. did they want scl when it had open signups? or when it was still rescruiting new people @ lvl 2/3? now that its lvl 5 some (not all) want it cus its a better level.

is that all you care about? do you guys not care of the effort, time, money, and dedication that the owner and staff puts into a tracker at all!!?

//JP
    Thats the truth! But everyone knows this...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    sssok i will thanks admin u can delete this post if u want
    Last edited by will17; 06-05-2008 at 03:14 AM. Reason: because i can

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12