Thread: Can't login to TL nor PT

torrentgeek's Avatar Asta La Vista Baby BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I am not able to successfully login to http://www.torrentleech.org/ nor http://www.pussytorrents.org/

Previously I had been asked to fill 2 words which used be mentioned in the image (some captcha thing) and since some 6 hours, no such things exist and I am not able to login to TorrentLeech and PussyTorrents.

My login screens of TL & PT

The login screen says;

"Note2: If you have Firefox and you cannot see the security image below, disable your adsblocker, or you won't be able to login!"

But I have not installed any of those like adsblocker stuffs.

Does any of you face the same problem as of now ? Please help me resolve this issue.

Still looking out for
    ~~~~~~ScT & FTN ~~~~~~

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Well, something is blocking the Captcha.
    I just logged out and did the process without any problem.
    You have to check your browser configuration.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    torrentgeek's Avatar Asta La Vista Baby BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I have tried logging out many times and even restarted my computer. My browser configurations seems fine. Moreover I have tried opening in Opera, IE and Advanced Browser... still can't login.

Still looking out for
    ~~~~~~ScT & FTN ~~~~~~

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by torrentgeek View Post
    I am not able to successfully login to http://www.torrentleech.org/ nor http://www.pussytorrents.org/

Previously I had been asked to fill 2 words which used be mentioned in the image (some captcha thing) and since some 6 hours, no such things exist and I am not able to login to TorrentLeech and PussyTorrents.

My login screens of TL & PT

The login screen says;

"Note2: If you have Firefox and you cannot see the security image below, disable your adsblocker, or you won't be able to login!"

But I have not installed any of those like adsblocker stuffs.

Does any of you face the same problem as of now ? Please help me resolve this issue.
    best solution is to unnistall mozilla firefox and download it and reinstall it from here http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/product...win&lang=en-US

i hope i was useful

if this method doesn't works try to delete your cookies

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    may be a problem with browser ...uninstall it and try safari or latest firefox (Beta) ....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I resolved the problem. I think the problem was with the Internet Explorer which I had installed 2 days back. I uninstalled the IE and its updates and rebooted the computer. Now I am able to login to both sites.

Still looking out for
    ~~~~~~ScT & FTN ~~~~~~

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by torrentgeek View Post
    I resolved the problem. I think the problem was with the Internet Explorer which I had installed 2 days back. I uninstalled the IE and its updates and rebooted the computer. Now I am able to login to both sites.
    use mozilla not internet explorer..,is it more safe than ie

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    I am using Firefox/Mozilla... since 3 years or so. And I am great fan of it also. I came across a site which was asking for IE to browse on. So I had installed IE which created all these problem.

I never ever install IE on my PC again

Still looking out for
    ~~~~~~ScT & FTN ~~~~~~

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Did U try clearing your cookies and Cache, and try using a Proxy to test it