Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OVH reseller help

BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    and remember ovh dont take paypal so the person reselling them has to go out there way to empty funds outa there bank and wait 5-7 for the paypal funds to clear.so i dont think theres notjing wrong with hiking the price up a lil for people who cant order because of there country.

im starting to resell,but resell at 65 so theres the 1st compitition :-)

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i contacted with admin dancefor bla bla .gmail... though till i finish the payment process he is gone, i will get the account in days to come then i can comment on the speed and so forth it has freaking 500 gb hd damn gonna buffer like an animal ahahahahahahahhaha

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    n0_NaMe's Avatar Utorrent FTW! BT Rep: +4
    I have a server with dancefor, I got the kimsufi xxl with windows web. I can download at 8mb/s and upload at 10-11mb/s simultaneously. Even though dancefor resell them for 2-3 times the price they are still good value compared to other providers such as vectoral.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    midnightalker's Avatar Poster
    I really want to hear more about this reseller when you get your server cause I talked to him and I'm all set but I haven't heard a single review for him. So please come again and tell us how things worded out.
    "Our Democracy is being self destroyed. Because he right of freedom and equality was abused. Because it taught the citizens to consider the insolence as right, the illegality as freedom, the impudence of reason as equality and the anarchy as bliss"
    Isocrates 436B.C. - 338B.C.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    will do it, but so far, i had anything... no news informing that transferring money is complete and so forthh... i am hoping he will contact me soon if he does, will let ya know...

edit:sorry i did get email, just woke up.... will let ya know now...
    now entered the seedbox ... but dont see utorrent, when i complete the regulations, we will be ready for lunch sir...
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-23-2008 at 01:43 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by F.B.I View Post
    Yeah you can do it with that guy if you want to, he is trusted, believe me and he does the set up
    and he double the price?
    same guy : [email protected]

this guy is hungry for money , his prices is to high
    look at the differents
    http://www.ovh.com/fr/particulier/pr...res_dedies.xml

kimsufi 08
    OVH- 19.99 + vat = 23.91 E
    seedhost- 45 E

kimsufi 08 XL
    OVH- 36 + vat = 43.06 E
    seedhost- 75 E

kimsufi 08 XXL
    OVH- 46 + vat = 55.02 E
    seedhost- 90 E

etc etc
    Last edited by BlueLabel; 06-23-2008 at 03:12 PM.
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    The guy is simply looking to make a profit. Can you really blame him? Besides, I'm sure there are other resellers on this thread who won't markup the price as much as he does.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    yeah also i am not content with service, rather than getting 10 11 mb, i get at most 1 mb, i was seeing 4 5 mb with leaseweb with half money... So i dont suggest you guyz to buy it...go with leaseweb, it is way above others...

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    The guy is simply looking to make a profit. Can you really blame him? Besides, I'm sure there are other resellers on this thread who won't markup the price as much as he does.
    profits you say??
    that guy is stealling

think about that this way
    OVH kimsufi 08 cost 19.99 E
    thats not net profite, they have to pay for hosting, tax, maintenance and god know what else
    so in the end their profite on 19.99 E server is no more than 12 E after the expenses

profits is someone who take 20%-30% more and not a guy who take advantage of others helplessness. that guy don't need to pay for hosting tax or anything else.
    his profits is lot more then OVH themself.
    everything go to his pocket so in the and as I said his profites is biger than OVH.

and you better get out from this attitude of The guy is simply looking to make a profit cause everyone looking for money and its OK as long its make sence.
    what would you say if tomorrow all the consumer goods in the stores will cost 200% more?
    today your meat cost 10 E and tomorrow the store owner up the price to 20 E
    can you say that the store woner simply looking to make a profit too??
    and what happen the day the onwer up it to 50 E??
    will you still buy it??
    prices has their limites too. (thats why most government allways involved in the market)
    and there is no doubt that this guy has no limite at all.

if people was smart they would never order from that guy and he had no choice but to cut the prices
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    well now, i get speeds like god like... i am uploading revtt with 8 mb right now... i got a couple of hints, i think if this goes like that, i am happy to give that kinda money...Also, now i am getting those speeds all the time meaning 9 10 mb ul... so this rocks
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-23-2008 at 07:17 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast