Fuck them.

70$ @ reseller (seedhost.eu)
    40$ @ OVH

Quite a difference...

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I believe the owner is Polish and the prices are slightly higher at ovh.pl

Their kimsufi is 97.59 PLN including tax = $45 USD = 29 Euro
    Last edited by colbert; 06-24-2008 at 01:17 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    so i just ordered a dedicated server from seedhost.eu only the first package which i guess is the kimsufi does anybody know how long until i will get my login info from seedhost.eu Thanks and once i recieve i will let you guys know the speed

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    i am still getting awesome speed on the, it is freaking awesome ! i buffered 180 gb on one torrent yeah on one torrent ! it is amazing, well mine came in less than 1 day i guess i dont know about yours too

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    midnightalker's Avatar Poster
    OK now that great! 8-9MB/sec up??!!?!? Keep it going for 1-2 more days and I byuing one too..PLEASE let us know. post updates..
    did you experience problem in the beginning? cause of your previous post..
    yeah also i am not content with service, rather than getting 10 11 mb, i get at most 1 mb, i was seeing 4 5 mb with leaseweb with half money... So i dont suggest you guyz to buy it...go with leaseweb, it is way above others...
    "Our Democracy is being self destroyed. Because he right of freedom and equality was abused. Because it taught the citizens to consider the insolence as right, the illegality as freedom, the impudence of reason as equality and the anarchy as bliss"
    Isocrates 436B.C. - 338B.C.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    yeah i did have problem at first, now speed isnt as great as it is supposed to be... getting 3 4 mb... even though there is only one seeder :S anyway i can say that for the money given, it is not too good, but still i luv it

now, i get animalistic speeds again... 7.5 ul speed on one torrent, you cannot expect them to be too good i guess, but they are good, i am happy with them, i hope this goes on like this ... then i will buffer tbs...i will probably not be able to leech this much, i wish we had system in which people who had extra uploads to give them away. Otherwise, this will take 2 3 month at full capacity to download this much Also, this is why i luv non ratio sites...

edit 2: speeds vary too much today, i dont get speed like yesterday today... yesterday i got 10 mb all the time, now i do get 2 4 mb... so if you are to buy this, think the variation on speed....
    Last edited by bilkenter; 06-24-2008 at 08:01 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah i did have problem at first, now speed isnt as great as it is supposed to be... getting 3 4 mb... even though there is only one seeder :S anyway i can say that for the money given, it is not too good, but still i luv it

now, i get animalistic speeds again... 7.5 ul speed on one torrent, you cannot expect them to be too good i guess, but they are good, i am happy with them, i hope this goes on like this ... then i will buffer tbs...i will probably not be able to leech this much, i wish we had system in which people who had extra uploads to give them away. Otherwise, this will take 2 3 month at full capacity to download this much Also, this is why i luv non ratio sites...

edit 2: speeds vary too much today, i dont get speed like yesterday today... yesterday i got 10 mb all the time, now i do get 2 4 mb... so if you are to buy this, think the variation on speed....
    Speeds always vary, you'll just have to deal with it.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    yeah i know, i mostly get 10 mb, as long as i get the file first, i am gonna look for rss or smt...

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    n0_NaMe's Avatar Utorrent FTW! BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    yeah i know, i mostly get 10 mb, as long as i get the file first, i am gonna look for rss or smt...
    Using rss is a good idea, I use a mirc auto download script with my ovh seedbox. It starts downloading anything the second it is uploaded on a tracker. Im always the top 3 people on any torrent.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    so can you help me with that? it would be appreciated

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast