Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Music

Every song that I've acquired in the last couple of days starts out ok then for some weird reason it just goes into this high pitched noise and fuzzy sound. Haven't a clue one why this is happening all of a sudden.

2. Music   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    that is because they have caught you, and within a very short time, expect a knock on your door from some men that want to slap some pretty bracelets around your wrists (or if you are under 18, than your parents wrists). thank you, have a nice day.

3. Music   -   #3
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@14 August 2003 - 14:49
    that is because they have caught you, and within a very short time, expect a knock on your door from some men that want to slap some pretty bracelets around your wrists (or if you are under 18, than your parents wrists). thank you, have a nice day.
    It's true.....that happened to my neighbor.

I remember I was sitting on my porch having a beer, and then a big white van with the letters RIAA parked in front of my house. I though, 'Oh sh!t'. i just sat there, frozen with fear, and thinking the worse. But then, a huge stroke of luck - they walked up to my neighbors house.....poor guy. A simple knock on his door, he answered, let them in, and 10 minutes later they walked out with his Notebook, his daughters custom sparkley-pink PC, and something that looked like a Green Alien Head PC - I think that was his son's.

I haven't seen the guy in over a month, his wife and kids have moved away, and the house looks like hell - overgrown weeds in the yard, cars are starting to rust.....damn them RIAA Police!

I suggest you dig a big hole in your backyard, throw your computer into it, and bury it! You cannot be too safe.

Good luck to you ndjustin20.

Later.

4. Music   -   #4
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Well this is a nice change of pace to these threads. lets keep it going.

5. Music   -   #5
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot@15 August 2003 - 00:49
    Yeah even in Australia this is starting to happen...I mean i thought i was untouchable down here...but i was wrong...my friend who i live with at a uni campus got taken away buy these guys along with his new PC and a few hundred burnt CD's...i was so shaking...i mean he had only half the amount of music that i have had...so yeah im staying low on kazaa for a few months until its all blown over...if i need new CD's i will buy them...Screw getting caught...i mean i would be thrown in jail because of the laws in Australia...so yeah i might just stay low and not share for a bit...

6. Music   -   #6
    What do you mean I've been caught????
    What exactly did they do to catch me? and how do i fix this?

7. Music   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Oh your going away for a while. 5 years in jail and $250,000 per song. Nice knowing you.

8. Music   -   #8
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by agaether@15 August 2003 - 03:39
    What do you mean I've been caught????
    What exactly did they do to catch me? and how do i fix this?
    The best thing is to stay low for the next coming months because its RIAA hunting season...I mean this will all blow over in a few months...But yeah there's nothing much you can once you have been spotted...other than do a runner for a couple of days...and say your 17 years old...that way your parents have to take the blame (if you are already 17 and under then its all good)..But yeah a good thing to do is blame it on your parents...I can't give you much advice if you have been caught except for good luck and hopefully someone bombs RIAA headquarters

9. Music   -   #9
    Is this shit for real? or are you just fuckin with us?

10. Music   -   #10
    Originally posted by agaether@15 August 2003 - 03:44
    Is this shit for real? or are you just fuckin with us?
    Im sorry to say that this is real...people are starting to go down left, right and center...I mean there is carnage everywhere...Why do you think kazaa users are on the decline...I wish this was all bullshit...which would make me a lot happier guy...but i got no fear so im gonna keep on fighting the good fight...and win against the RIAA...you can do the same...

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast