Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request BT Music Pedro

RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    we are waiting help

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    i had an account there and it got disabled for inactivity.... would have given it ya'll if i had it now. good luck people!. and to the author of the post: man you really need to express your self more and tell people why you want it!!!! im so sure that someone was going to invite you but because of the way you present your request people might turn away...

btw way folks if you are desperate enough you can 'buy a invite'

Signup disabled

Signup has been disabled, we only allows new signups if you've been invited by an existing member.

....or DONATE to our site to get access!! ( read FAQ )
    Last edited by jayz707; 06-20-2008 at 02:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    under.zero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    if that person check my post in this thread i think he understand i really need this invite, ok account.. anyway thanks again for your suport.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    bump

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Invites are given out to members older than 100 days at the beginning of every month.
    {sigdata}

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    I dont get it, if you dont know what it has, how can ya know the reason for the wish to get it? Ok content and other infors are presented on this forum. But still, i have a lot to learn about torrent apparantly.Also i dont like beggers in anyway, if i had them and think that you are worthy i will give it to you no matter what others say. I guess you need to change your attitude so that you might get an invite there...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    But still, i have a lot to learn about torrent apparantly.Also i dont like beggers in anyway,
    You have a lot to learn about a lot of things, and one of them is stop posting & spamming in every thread that is of no concern to you, you are becoming a pain in the arse.

Just because someone makes a request does not make them a beggar, go away and learn about what & how FST operates before casting aspirations about everything.
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    how can it be not a concern to me if it disturbs me? If someone doesnt wanna give invite, will ya force him to do it? just because he yells like he is ready to die wont give him an invite. This is what i was talking about. But if you dont want me to put posts on other peoples topic, i get it, wont happen again sergeant...

edit: reading about how fst operates, after that i will be happy to discuss what i have learnt

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    i don't know what is the problem to some peoples.. i just have one req about Pedro and if someone can help me and don't like my proofs from my thread than just say something like "give me more proofs and i will help you" and i will demonstrade to that guy why i need it and if someone can help will be wonderful and i will apreciate this for life and for the people who are against me please stop spamming my req thread!!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    But still, i have a lot to learn about torrent apparantly.Also i dont like beggers in anyway,
    You have a lot to learn about a lot of things, and one of them is stop posting & spamming in every thread that is of no concern to you, you are becoming a pain in the arse.

Just because someone makes a request does not make them a beggar, go away and learn about what & how FST operates before casting aspirations about everything.
    learn how to spell first then youll be well on your way

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast