Thread: PTN request

HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22

Heart

I want to get in PTN , there are many reasons , PTN forum is great and more helpful and the members are very helpful too , and PTN has some freeleech ad thats very good , and the system of bonus points is the greatest in the torrent world , i can seed 100 torrents and i will get 100 points every hour how sweet , and there is no ratio system that make it very good , and too they count upload and download both in total traffic , and finally PTN has great staff , yes we can say that PTN is the greatest tracker and community in the torrent world , i hope someone will make me get in that great tracker some day , where this guy who will make me get in

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kamuran's Avatar grim fandango BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    i hope you can get it

nontrader only

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    How would you know how good the forums are?
    o hai

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorBubbz View Post
    How would you know how good the forums are?
    i have some friends there , but they dont have invites , invites hard to get there and not for everyone

bump

Quote Originally Posted by kamuran View Post
    i hope you can get it
    thanks , i hope too
    Last edited by HÅkÅñ SHÜkÜR™; 06-09-2008 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol some sweet flattery there

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    PM me and we'll talk.
    o hai

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    PM me and we'll talk.

Edit: If you're wondering, this doesn't mean you're getting an invite, it means we're gonna talk and maybe I'll see about what the solution to the situation might be.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    so its one of the few trackers that has adopted the no-ratio system...
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein