Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Modding X-Box 360 ? Help?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    read the fucking tutorial pete023 and Formula1 linked to.

2. Games   -   #22
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    Listen you don't have to be rude? I am sorry that what u think are stupid questions but i am just trying to do this for my son and not Fuck up and than have to spend another $500 on another system. No u dont have to help But if u want i appriciate the help but not the rudenest just trying to get it right the first time.

Sorry I am new at this! Just trying to learn.

3. Games   -   #23
    Boutros's Avatar Poser BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi32 View Post
    why do i need to open the 360? What do i need to open it cause it doesn't have any screw?
    I suggest that you have a read of Textbook's tutorial that was linked previously, as it have everything you need to know.

But what's even better is to read the tutorial and also watch a video about how to open the console as I think this is the best form of learning, again Textbook from 360mods.net has some videos about this or you could just watch a video on youtube from some random user opening it.

4. Games   -   #24
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    k i know how to open it i know what kind of drive i have. I watched the video but the mod he did was not for the kind of drive i have.(or can you mod any kind of drive like that?)

drive-Hitachi-LG
    MRF date-2008-02-15

So what is my next step. And like i asked before is there an alternative to putting a chip in. Like A Soft mod? (dont want to have to put chip in if i dont have to)
    Last edited by Bobbi32; 06-27-2008 at 02:35 AM.

5. Games   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi32 View Post
    you replyed to the post that i put up modding xbox 360 help well i would like your help cause u seem to be the only one that seems like they know what they are talking about. one person told me i needed a mod chip and all kinds of stuff. i just want it to play burned games nothing fancy can u please help?
    Dvd Rom is Hitachi-LG and the MFR date is 2008-02-15
    Which version is it. Should say like 78, 79fl, 79fk?
    ^^^
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #26
    Bobbi32's Avatar Poster
    ok i went to that link does that also work on xbox 360 cause that is what i am wanting to mod.

7. Games   -   #27
    its near impossible to mod it.And if you manage its gonna take like 48 hours and you'd get banned from xbox live

8. Games   -   #28
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmiester View Post
    its near impossible to mod it.And if you manage its gonna take like 48 hours and you'd get banned from xbox live

FAIL x3.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123