View Poll Results: most wanted tracker...!!

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • ftn

73 48.03%
  • sct

36 23.68%
  • TT

5 3.29%
  • bitmetv

5 3.29%
  • swedvdr

4 2.63%
  • TL

7 4.61%
  • hdbits

2 1.32%
  • scl

5 3.29%
  • others

8 5.26%
  • i have no idea..

7 4.61%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: what are the most wanted trackers invites?! **open discussion**

weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    what i like i cannot write here but someday maybe
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    yakir132's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    all those ppl who voted FTN did that just because it is a 9 level I guess ..
    really want to be a part of SweDVDR - I like multisub DVDR ..
    one more site wich I think ppl will like - TT ..

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    In my opinion, the most wanted tracker are:
    1š) FTN
    2š) SCT
    3š) TT

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    master88's Avatar master&masterpieces BT Rep: +3
    its now between ftn and sct..
    i would like more thoghts in the thread..
    more people to take the poll..

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by yakir132 View Post
    all those ppl who voted FTN did that just because it is a 9 level I guess ..
    really want to be a part of SweDVDR - I like multisub DVDR ..
    one more site wich I think ppl will like - TT ..
    All those people (including me) that voted FTN did so because it is one of the most requested trackers. Go look around for a bit, tell me a tracker that is requested more on this list. This isn't what you want most, its what is most wanted in general, unless I'm missing something here

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    I'm in SCT (and I agree that it's the best), but I'm still looking for FTN... I'm not so desperate though...
    I'm here for the chicks...

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Iīve been here for about 7/8 months and I read almost every simple request and thread in this section. Based on that, in my opinion the most wanted is FTN by far, second ScT and third BitMeTV. The reasons?... every one has its own, almost all respectable. Iīm nobody to judge them.
    And if something revolutionary doesnīt happen, in 2 years from now, this will remain that way. For one reason or another, those sites are the very best, and everybody wants the best.
    And there are other sites, perhaps even more desired, but due to the extremely hard they are to get, requests and public confessions of the wish are not seen so often.
    But letīs be honest... donīt any of you have the hope of getting into FSC, the rabbit, U*-*... although itīs only to see why they are so exclusive?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    If you had made this poll about 4 months ago, then BCG might very well have been right up there with the others, but as we have been open for a good while now, the demand has slackened off, even though people still want it, or to trade for it, even though we were open.

LVLs dont mean very much, just the fact that lvl 1-3 are pretty easy to get in, so you wont see lots of members requesting them, and 4-10 are harder, so you will see more requests for them.

What makes me laugh is, I gave XXX Site to my mates, they are noobs so will get banned, and i dont care because its only lvl 1. Its like lvl 4-10 respect their rules or else, lvl 1-3 do what you want they wont care. (which is wrong obviously, the amount of dupe accounts we get is silly, if people just played fair, we would open normally and let in 100,000 users easily, but we open up and out of 10,000 new members, 7000 are probably dupes)

even though that lvl 1 tracker has 100,000 members, and has lots of peers on their torrents.

But if that lvl 1 tracker, decided one day, ok time to close up shop and have no invites (or very few) they would be up to lvl 4-5 within the year (same as what happened to BCG) and everyone that gave away there accounts, would want back in.
    Last edited by stoi; 06-10-2008 at 03:34 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    If you had made this poll about 4 months ago, then BCG might very well have been right up there with the others, but as we have been open for a good while now, the demand has slackened off, even though people still want it, or to trade for it, even though we were open.

LVLs dont mean very much, just the fact that lvl 1-3 are pretty easy to get in, so you wont see lots of members requesting them, and 4-10 are harder, so you will see more requests for them.

What makes me laugh is, I gave XXX Site to my mates, they are noobs so will get banned, and i dont care because its only lvl 1. Its like lvl 4-10 respect their rules or else, lvl 1-3 do what you want they wont care. (which is wrong obviously, the amount of dupe accounts we get is silly, if people just played fair, we would open normally and let in 100,000 users easily, but we open up and out of 10,000 new members, 7000 are probably dupes)

even though that lvl 1 tracker has 100,000 members, and has lots of peers on their torrents.

But if that lvl 1 tracker, decided one day, ok time to close up shop and have no invites (or very few) they would be up to lvl 4-5 within the year (same as what happened to BCG) and everyone that gave away there accounts, would want back in.

You are right, stoi... again.

About your first paragraph... exactly!

About your last... letīs put an example: when I joined FST PiSexy was level 6, and stood that way for months... they opened signups (many users joined, most of them didnīt use the site not even once) and being exactly the same place it has been forever, now I think its level 2.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    crackerjack's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Tt

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast