Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: iplay and darkside

BANNED BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    are you romanian and are you hungarian?

if your not this is pointless

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #62
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    You haven't even USED the PP that you requested from me. You're requested these 2 foreign sites and FB in another thread as well, which all have different languages. It's obvious you only want these trackers for your 'collection', as some might say
    to make things clear,i will explain the whole thing more clearer
    to answer t.s.o.l question
    1.the reason why i havent use the pp accnt is simple i havnt found anything i like to download
    2.iam not a collector,and never will
    the reason why i request iplay,darkside and fb is because
    for example,if my td accnt was hacked and then banned would i go and request another td invite,the answer is no,why,simple,every site has this rule,1
    accnt per person,1 accnt per ip address,so why would i request for td again,of course i would have to request something else,i cant have 2 accnts at td under the same ip address
    and to answer rumblin question
    1.why do i have to be romanian and hungarian to use iplay and darkside,is there a rule stating that i have to be romanian to use ipay and to be hungarian to use darkside
    i hope some one can give me iplay and darkside soon,so i can close this thread
    Last edited by dr jones; 06-23-2008 at 06:19 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #63
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    You haven't even USED the PP that you requested from me. You're requested these 2 foreign sites and FB in another thread as well, which all have different languages. It's obvious you only want these trackers for your 'collection', as some might say

I didnīt think you were so naive, my friend.
    You mean naive for inviting him to PP, or naive for questioning why he is requesting 3 other 0days which are each based on a different non-english language? Unless you're pointing out something that I'm still oblivious to, I don't think I'm at all naive...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #64
    dr jones's Avatar the doctor BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    i hope some one can give me iplay and darkside invite soon,so i can close this thread

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #65
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    lol that sounds like a threat

i doubt your request will be filled because you haven't given a good reason to wanting those trackers, and the people who have invites are most likely people from those countries, who would want to help out someone who would actually benefit from the tracker. good luck i guess.. maybe someone will be generous
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 06-23-2008 at 10:08 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #66
    why does that sound like a threat?? i didnt do or say anything to anyone

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #67
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiechan View Post
    i hope some one can give me iplay and darkside invite soon,so i can close this thread
    is that a threat

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #68
    to make it clear,it not a threat,so please dont think it a threat
    hey t.s.o.l,thanks for the advice,i will rewrite my anwsers,but i also wish that 2 generous people will give me an invite to iplay and darkside

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #69
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeiechan View Post
    to make things clear,i will explain the whole thing more clearer
    to answer t.s.o.l question
    1.the reason why i havent use the pp accnt is simple i havnt found anything i like to download
    2.iam not a collector,and never will
    the reason why i request iplay,darkside and fb is because
    for example,if my td accnt was hacked and then banned would i go and request another td invite,the answer is no,why,simple,every site has this rule,1
    accnt per person,1 accnt per ip address,so why would i request for td again,of course i would have to request something else,i cant have 2 accnts at td under the same ip address
    This is why I can't resist posting here: Do you really think anybody is buying this kind of explanations when you explain why you aren't a collector?

You are the one thinking all members at FST are naive and stupid.
    I've never seen a trader worry about any tracker rule like that??? So don't justify your reason for not being a trader with these kind of explanation. The're doing more bad than good.

And the PP-story where you didn't dload is just another clue my initial feeling about you is spot on.

And please ... no PM's this time, OK.
    Can you feel the LOVE

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #70
    im not a trader and not a collector and never will
    do you see me go and request every tracker listed on this site
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...tings-298328/? the answer is no
    do you see me tradeing invites/accnt for other invites/accnt
    the answer is no
    you can seach my thread if you want,i dont think people here in fst are naive and stupid,
    they are nice and kind,and if you dont believe me,then dont post
    Last edited by dr jones; 06-23-2008 at 11:48 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast