Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Santrex Seedboxes

very few have reported nice speeds from Santrex. Thanks for the updates.

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    Quote Originally Posted by pplush259 View Post
    very few have reported nice speeds from Santrex. Thanks for the updates.
    Really? I used to use santrex but now cant afford it anymore (running poor, as im paying up for college etc) I used to get 4-5 MB/s up

However my friend is still using their webui seedbox and he gave me a screenshot of the speeds he got. Look!

Maybe in the future i can afford another seedbox I already miss all the good speeds!

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    hst2008
    i just purchased a seedbox from seedhost.eu the share3 plan for 18 euro's. I noticed on the invoice it said due date is a week from today, does that mean im going to be waiting a week before i get my box? any help would be appreciated

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    botanka
    I have tried a few seedboxes providers such as santrex, torrentswift, and seedboxeu and found that due to the sharing environment you will always get from time to time bad/slow performance it's how it is you never know what the others shared with you would be doing maybe someone is eating the whole bandwidth or maybe not, also I was always blaming my providers for the slow performance when sometimes it was only the files I am downloading, anyway I maxed 8-10mb/sec on a US flux server from Santrex and honestly the guys were so supportive with me in the begining when I had some issues when it was only me :p !!Good work guys keep going!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Jaev
    I dont think that Santrex is as bad as people mentions here. I been a custormer for about 6 month now, and support tickes has always been replied within hours. Last Friday I got my ticket replied at 23:34, only 3 hours later than I placed it. The information they give you via e-mail, about the network stabilty, is quite awesome also.
    Last edited by Jaev; 04-07-2009 at 04:08 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    i was a customer with santrex for one month. i used them because they accept cashu anonymous payment option.

i got the 50gb plan.

only downside was you can not delete torrent+data via. the utorrent interface. you allways have to log into your ftp to delete the .torrent and data files. but i do not know if that is a problem with santrex or a utorrent bug.

speeds were great. i was abled to download at full speed and uploads were between 2mb/s and peaked at 9,5mb/s. i used them on xwt and tl and on both trackers if there were enough peers i would upload at a constant 3mb/s.

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    pinn's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Santrex is one of those Seedbox providers who have very good support. That's something that matters for me. I've used them for 4 month. A little too expensive though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    stamati76
    I have used Santex for 4 months now and i completely regret it. The first month was used very lightly. Maybe 1 or 2 torrents. It never crashed but i noticed that after a while my torrents were suddenly erased. Having 1 ot 2 to re upload didnt bother me. I thought nothing of it, and went with a 3 month contract.

Simply the worst decision of my life. My seeding torrents get removed on a daily basis now. Their customer service is a joke. For example i explained that there was a problem deleting the files from their ftp server. If i selected several files, it would only delete one, and then log me out. I would then have to log back in again and if it happened more than 10 times, which it always did, i would be locked out. They replied after 24 hours and said 'does this happen when deleting your torrents'?!!
    As for the removal of my torrents they keep sating it's due to a corrupt data or torrent. I tested their theory on another seedbox and it NEVER happens. I wont be using them again!!

Just thought i would let you know because i dont want someone to go through the pain and torture that i have been through!!

STAY AWAY FROM SINTREX!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Sometimes people expect too much, and most of the problems providers encounter is the lack of users knowledge they get angry so fast that they start their first support ticket by insulting the provider members.
    They also cause so much stress to the customer support then when we try to help them they post another ticket saying
    Last edited by NETVIRUS; 05-27-2010 at 02:53 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    It's not only about the speed but the support is also important

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567