Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott theme parks!

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Apparently most of the ones in the UK are run by the Tussauds Group. Every fucking summer I get talked into going to Alton Towers, and end up getting stuck in traffic jams, and then a queue for an hour or more at a time for each ride, with thousands of people MacDonalds wouldn't even employ. I get on at most 4/5 rides for my £25 or so quid (plus petrol, plus spending) and my 18 hour day, and I always leave feeling like I've been raped in my brain and my wallet. I can't believe anyone else can possibly enjoy the whole experience.

These cunts that run it ought to do it by pre-booking only and only sell enough tickets to ensure everyone has a good time, and until they do we should all boycott theme parks.

That is all .

2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    The last time i went to alton towers it was £4.99 to get in

3. Lounge   -   #3
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Apparently most of the ones in the UK are run by the Tussauds Group. Every fucking summer I get talked into going to Alton Towers, and end up getting stuck in traffic jams, and then a queue for an hour or more at a time for each ride, with thousands of people MacDonalds wouldn't even employ. I get on at most 4/5 rides for my £25 or so quid (plus petrol, plus spending) and my 18 hour day, and I always leave feeling like I've been raped in my brain and my wallet. I can't believe anyone else can possibly enjoy the whole experience.

These cunts that run it ought to do it by pre-booking only and only sell enough tickets to ensure everyone has a good time, and until they do we should all boycott theme parks.

That is all .
    Boycott theme parks you say.

Okey Dokey, willdo skip

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Does not having ever gone to one count as boycotting.

If so, then, done.
    Now go away.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i like the log flumes, do we have to boycott those as well?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yes, you have to boycott those!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    ...ok

8. Lounge   -   #8
    You can still use the monorail from car park to park entrance, because you don't have to pay to do that. In fact, such an act of rebelliousness is positively encouraged .

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Ooooh, bad memories. I once got chased down the monorail platform by park security like a Brazilian in a terrorist crisis. Stupid old help desk bag with a hairy upper lip pigged me . Actually now I think about it this may be the root of my hatred .

10. Lounge   -   #10
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    You can still use the monorail from car park to park entrance, because you don't have to pay to do that. In fact, such an act of rebelliousness is positively encouraged .
    Can we just go back and forward on it all day (or round and round) thus blocking other people getting to the park and causing them to also boycott the theme park.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast