Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fact

what site are you from benchez?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Check the community rep thread.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...eps-fst-232869

iTS
    Now go away.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    So Benchez, just out of curiosity, are you against structured invite giveaways too? Not just random ones, but ones where people do their best to look into the potential recipients? Its still inviting strangers. Some trackers have rules stating only invite friends, but others take the stand of invite who you want, but you'll be responsible if they screw up.
    Whats your personal take, and whats iTS's stand on this?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I thought you had me on ignore.

''I'm tired of arguing with your dumbass, so I'll just put you on ignore.''

Lost your button.
    Last edited by benchez; 06-11-2008 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Now go away.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yea, I did, after reading coders post, and revisiting, I was just being...well... an ass. I usually don't know when to quit, and sarcasm doesn't flow over the internet as effectively in real life, so I missed it. Not the worst thing to happen on a forum.
    So, if you care to indulge me, back to the question at hand?
    Last edited by Tokeman; 06-11-2008 at 02:38 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by benchez View Post
    They don't get paid for it.
    Well, some don't get paid. Won't mention names, but there are people making literally bucketloads of cash in these departments.
    I'm not saying you are, though.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well the actual "FACT" is "when there are rules some people follow it some people dont",you cant expect everyone to stop trading just because you have.....everyone starts from 0,they will find whats right for them and do the right thing.....its a relative term.

most of them know what they do when they trade
    not all trader,ex-traders are bad members....thankfull there is still "the pirate bay " and "demonoid" and "zamunda" and a few others.....most of these sites with smaller user base and fewer torrents boast of a "GREAT COMMUNITY", are just screaming for attention,they want to be recognised , they want more and more request threads in "BITTORRENT INVITE SECTION" with their name on it...

as far as ITS is concerned,i think ITS unique just like every other site,the staff are a lot friendly then what most make of them.i dont think it is an anti-trader site because i know a lot of trader friends who are good members in the site.its just the question of u either have it or u dont and not the question of trader or anti-trader. IF i knew what i know now about bittorrent and various sites when i started using it for the first time,i would have saved me A LOT OF TIME.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    as far as ITS is concerned,i think ITS unique just like every other site
    Unique: one of a kind
    So, iTS is one of a kind, just like every other site?
    Sorry, I'm being an ass again...

WowZrBowser,
    That is how I feel about giveaways. If done right, and your willing to stand behind that person, I see it as a good thing. Benchez first post just made me think, how would he (or iTS for that matter) view this? It was a thought provoking post meant to get people thinking, and it did.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    unique :all open sign up trackers .......and tl,norbits,swedvdr,ftn,ptn,scl,fsc,uk-t,scc........and etc etc.
    unique :ITS

....like.. "YOU are unique just like every one else"
    Last edited by stitched; 06-11-2008 at 04:50 PM.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post
    as far as ITS is concerned,i think ITS unique just like every other site

It was a thought provoking post meant to get people thinking, .
    Whatever stitched has seems to be catching Tokeman.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast