Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PTN, GOEM or TEHConnection ?

LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    for me it's GOEM , nice content and nice speeds too , PtN is growing So fast and rly have awesome community

for Tehconnection , dont use it as it ban my county and this is bad thing for the staff , not the good start to ban some countries :suck:

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Quote Originally Posted by becomehokage

Its not mispeled or whatever they choosed it on purpose to seem more cool.
    I know dude, just seems a bit juvenile, 1337 speak is not cool unless your 13

Baby On The Way OMFG !

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Personally I am on Goem and TC. I like the Goem community and quality of content. TC right now has too few members to seed off of a slow connection so I don't think it is really fair to compare what they are compared with what they will be. I like that Goem will continue to be small and a good quality of media and members. TC will be very very fast and have much more content. Either way having both covers most peoples needs.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    WFMU BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    1. Goem
    2. PTN
    3. Teh Connection

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    For me:
    PTN
    goem
    TC

PTN is first because I can download something from there and I don't worry about my ratio, when I download something from goem it's impossible to seed it back with my 1024/256kbps connection :/ TC is like public tracker at the moment ...

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    for Me:
    Ptn
    Goem
    Tc

Ptn Is First Because I Can Download Something From There And I Don't Worry About My Ratio, When I Download Something From Goem It's Impossible To Seed It Back With My 1024/256kbps Connection :/ Tc Is Like Public Tracker At The Moment ...

+1

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I don't know, i got invited to PTN and I haven't seen anything special in the site, my acc. got disabled for inactivity..

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Difficult to choose, as all have their own qualities.
    But both PTN + TC are new on the block and have great potential.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbusters View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magushun View Post
    ptn is just a joke atm
    Can you explain why you think the site is a just a joke ?

From little acorns mighty oak tree's grow...
    trying to be elite just because they are making rules that can't be followed, trying to be elite just because they don't hand out invites too easily. As you can see on scl's example, it just doesnt work that way.

For example KG. everybody can get an invite to that site. Its not elite cos some kids who didnt get into ftn said "hey lets make a lvl x movie site, but don't hand out invites to movie fanatics, but geeks who are on torrent forums all day and hate fucking girls", but cos the members there are the elite members of the whole torrenting world, understanding the movies there, trying to make something unique.

yeah, the no ratio thing is nice, but at the moment, with this this speed, this poor content, and this elite "my dick points down, but my epenis is higher than ever" mentality, its just not okay.

I've seen it from inside, and looking forward to join that, when the staff realizes which is more important. a lvl x site which just disappears after half a year, or a site which can be unique.

at the moment, when kg for the uniqe ones and tc for the mass, exist, there is just no place for this playground

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Prilost's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    PTN
    Goem

teh is terrible

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast