Thread: (Phone Pneub) Sony Ericsson K750i

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Just got a used one from a friend. never had one with a camera and memory card etc, and connect via pc.
    very high tech for me.

How do you;
    1. Turn off the (schlack) sound it makes when you take a photo?

2. Is it possible to move all your sms over to the memory stick card?

3. All of his phone numbers are still on the memory stick card, is there any way to delete all of them in one go, via the phone or via pc? (i have to delete them one by one on phone (he has 500 contacts) and on pc i do not see where they are kept.

4. Is there a way to add words to the sms dictionary via the pc?

Thanks in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    The Sony software is nowhere near as functional as floAt's Mobile Agent which will enable you to add, delete, and edit phone contacts as well as synchronise them with Outlook and you can manage files in the same way with it, too.
    It'll do this through cable or bluetooth and has some other neat features such as media player control, call lists, organizer and profile manager.

I don't think it's possible to save SMS messages to the memory card but with FMA you can save them to the PC.

To remove the "schlack", start the camera by opening the cover, select settings and scroll to the shutter sound option.

AFAIK, words can only be added to the dictionary via the phone.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Wow Chewie
    that fma program is absolutely amazing, it does everything i need and more.
    even send messages etc
    Perfect thank you.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    I've been using it since I had a T610 many years ago; it's one of the best freeware programs on the net IMHO.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008