Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hoi Sqeamus..

Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    Right.. I just thought WeeMouse may have altered her username.. Never mind.

What're you doing now up in Glasgee? Apart from 6:30AM, do you at least finish at a reasonable time?
    Still an accountant - just a better job with more money (more responsibility too )

I basically do 9 to 5 and have a very comfy chair and nice desk. It is an hour on the train each way though (although it is a very pretty train ride). I could drive but Glasgow during rush hour is not that much fun and the thought of burning petrol stuck in a traffic jam doesn't appeal.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    The difference is...that they're two different people. It's simple.

-bd
    You say that but some people only do complicated.

Rafi you know Snee only does harsh to the max. It is his religion or something else.
    I never actually do it without a cause, and it does take a fair bit of idiocy to get me going if I used to not mind someone to begin with.

It takes a hella lot, even. And in this particular case a total fucking massive inability to take a hint and tone it down before being so annoying it could put mother theresa off.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Well, sorry then, have told you so beforehand. Didn't intentionally mean to piss you off.. Didn't seem to me other people were losing their marbles because of me..

@Biggles - Mo' money's already a good cause for moving to Glasgow.. Are you actually residing in Glasgow? My aunt lives there..

Good luck with the job anyhow.. Like

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234