Thread: Anyone Know Of A Website I Can Download...

Poster
    When I try get it off K-lite, (its a 700 meg file) it only plays 20 seconds in AVI preview or Videolan even though it's downloaded over 300 megs...I'm afraid to download the whole thing in case it doesn't work...Anyone know a URL I can get it from?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    dude i just downloaded Cradle of Fear, the whole thing works fine, use Kazaa preview extractor or AVI previewr....

if u want me 2 post the hash i will , but u should just keep downloading the 1 u have got it will be fine..

This is a gr8 british horror movie, very low budget but still gr8

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I'm dumb...What's a hash?

I'd like to watch what I've downloaded of the film so far...I'm dying to show my friends the part where Dani stomps on that guys brain after tearing open his head
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Movies & TV   -   #4

I'd like to watch what I've downloaded of the film so far...I'm dying to show my friends the part where Dani stomps on that guys brain after tearing open his head

That's right at the start of the movie, it's got sum gr8 gore, and it features sum hot goth chicks...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Don't worry mate.
    It's very well posible that a few frames are corrupted, causing avipreview to halt.
    Doesn't mean you won't be able to see it with your normal videoplayer though.
    If you want to be absolutely sure, the thing I do is copy the dat file, then rename it to avi.
    That will make it playable for your other players.
    If the problem still exists then, you might have a problem.
    Mind you, do NOT rename the original dat file, just the copy.
    I heard it could cause problems afterwards, so hy take the chance with a 00MB d/l?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Ron is a 100% right but the movie in question is a perfect file..

U should look out for Cradle of Fear the 1gig version, it is amazing quality