Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: y did S** open signup's?

The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    What the sargeant means is yesterday the userbase was locked @ 1800 or 1900 members.

They might expand (which IMO would be wise). So be patient, you trackeraddicts. Go smoke some other tracker for the time being..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Stig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stitched View Post

ok i am a cry baby,i come up with stupid reasons and i am lying (we will see about that later on)

this has nuthing to do with money...REALLY!! wow that belivable and very TRUTHFULL,anything and everything that men do has to directly or indiretly linked to MONEY,its a fact
    it cant be . you still live with your parents
    yes i doo stay with my parents and since u r soo smart u know i was just talking about a torrent site...i realised i wasted soo much of time typing this. i hope i dont make these mistakes again....all these days i tot i wasnt mature enough to post in the lounge, now i think i am too old to be posting in bittorrent.

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by robotpirate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by z7x View Post
    This is only for the peers sake. to keep our exclusive packs up as long as possible.
    i noticed one of your packs was taken from another tracker.
    do you want me to start counting the packs that stolen from ScL??
    maybe you had in mind that the packs were uploaded to both trackers by the same uploader??
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    wow.

a) there are VERY FEW original packs, they're mostly all stolen whether you admit it or not
    b) stop arguing you're all starting to sound like fools arguing over pointless things
    Go Leafs Go.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    wow.

a) there are VERY FEW original packs, they're mostly all stolen whether you admit it or not
    b) stop arguing you're all starting to sound like fools arguing over pointless things
    you know best
    thank you S', you're realy good friend and I will never forget it.
    Linux Box by naq , Tracker Rules by Grind$oFine

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueLabel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post
    wow.

you know best

you are correct. thank you. have a nice day.
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123