Thread: Bands

This is there site url you can download the soundclips on there if you want the full songs just download from me on here and put them in my shared folder and share them please.
    fooltagrain

Im am very sorry for the miss understanding go to Musicworld
    Discuss about everything related to Music here in the foum and look for in the post Fooltagrain this is a killer band check it out yall and who ever helps up on here just e-mail me and i will put your name on our site you can download our song from me just go to your kazaa search and type up the band fooltagrain

Edited because I removed the spams in verifieds in a can

2. Lounge   -   #2

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    Is the music as bad as the site? Really, if you must spam to get noticed, then at least put some effort into the presentation. The popups alone would stop most people. Then the images don't show, the page is aligned too far left, very amateur.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ok think for you advice it helps Ok we are trying to get our songs noticed and i will put on our site thinks to who ever helps up on here just e-mail me and i will put your name on our site you can download our song from me just go to your kazaa search and type up the band fooltagrain

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    The images are showing up just fine, are the band members all midgets, or just extremely obese ?

If you are going to stretch images you need to maintain the aspect ratio.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Yes i know we are getting a .com so that site is comeing down and a new one up
    If yall are wondering who i am im the drumer in the band

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    They worked for me balamm, it's the awful speeling i noticed more

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Balamm I know read the post let me tell you one more time the site is coming down we are getting a .com ok only thing that im trying to do is get people to download our songs and see what they think thats all man

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Aberrant
    Why do I get the feeling we're gonna be seeing Rule #6 pop up here shortly?