Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My first request

Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Hi,today is my birthday (actually not for me yet but for you it is,it's already friday for the forum) in my country i still have to wait 1 hour and 40 minutes more

i dont think this request has any chance of getting fullfilled but i still wanna do it,finally i'll say it my request is FTN.I heard that Brandon is not here anymore...and i dont see him since USA's mothers day so i think that may be true,but i'll ask FTN members...if you liked my request and you think i'm a good user please tell Brandon or any staff to look at my thread...i just want an answer,i dont care if it's yes or no,i want an answer from FTN's staff.

I want to join FTN for several reasons:
    1) no ratio,i love it i think every tracker should do this cause the thing about filesharing is sharing th file with others,i mean leaving the file sharing for others to leech,it's not about who can pay the greatest connection or the greatest seedbox.
    2) The content,the packs! i download a lot of packs,and i think that FTN is the only 0 day i need to complete my content needs,i was just reading again the review and all the packs look amazing!!!.
    3)i love th skin and logo i know this is really stupid but i mean it the logo of FTN is the greatest of all and the light blue and green skin is awesome!
    4) of course,the community,i think communities are the thing that i like the most about trackers...i'm in the better communities out there...i read all the time the FSC forums and also the iTS and ScL's.So i'd like to join FTN's community and share with my friends,cause i have a lot of friends who are members on FTN but i dont have almost any on FSC
    5) I'm an uploader on ScL,iTS and RevTT and i think i can be an uploader on FTN too whenever i join i'll be happy to fill the form if it's possible
    6) The RSS! i heard it's awesome,it's separated on categories and you can generate the RSS link on all the categories you want!!!!! woooow i'm excited just to say it

Finally some proofs:
    BitMeTV
    TheDVDClub
    iTS
    RevTT
    TL
    ScL

I'm using a seedbox so seeding a lot and a lot of time wont be a problem!
    I just hope someone reads this and answer it i will be happy if someone tells me "No,we cant invite you because.........." altough i will be happier if someone can invite me

Cheers!
    How are you guys doing today?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Xhester's Avatar Linux Lover BT Rep: +4
    He is a very nice guy, im sure he deserves FTN
    "Software is like sex: it's better when it's free"
    Linus Torvalds

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Your proofs look great, I really do hope your wishes become fulfilled.

Good Luck!!
    o hai

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    for iTS you forgot to blank out your username

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Leo9ar's Avatar Member BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhester View Post
    Yes, is a good guy.
    Last edited by Leo9ar; 05-23-2008 at 02:37 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Nexoexo's Avatar Argentino BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhester View Post
    He definitly deserves it.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The thing is that there are no invites, the invites they gave expired, if not used, on May 6th.
    Only staff can invite you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Squall.'s Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I don't know if is there or not any chance for you, All I have to say is good luck.

And happy birthday.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Happy birthday. FTN is a bit too much for a BD present... Hope u get it friend...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post

4) of course,the community,i think communities are the thing that i like the most about trackers...i'm in the better communities out there...i read all the time the FSC forums and also the iTS and ScL's.So i'd like to join FTN's community and share with my friends,cause i have a lot of friends who are members on FTN but i dont have almost any on FSC

Just curious ...if U have soo many friends in FTN, how come U did not get an Invite several weeks ago, when FTN was "Open" ??
    U mentioned here about FSC Forums , and looking at your User Bar, looks like it is "flashing" the FSC tracker, so are U in FSC now?

Just confuse??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast