Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Warning

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join up if you have been scammed, show these guys we mean business.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    thnks for the headsup man ...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    I am going to try and contact them myself and let them know how many of our users will not be acquiring their services ever and how much business they will lose if this is not rectified.

EDIT: UH I can't even get on to their site the connection has timed out for me. anyone else??
    www.santrex.net/

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    thanks for the warning. IMO its always best to stick with a deal that make sense(you get what you pay for, no unbelievable offers...etc etc).

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    After spending all Mondays afternoon listening how is not their fault and excuses, i find out that the server is down again. They are unbelievable. Liars and totally non-biz minded nor cuatomer oriented.

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    I am going to try and contact them myself and let them know how many of our users will not be acquiring their services ever and how much business they will lose if this is not rectified.

EDIT: UH I can't even get on to their site the connection has timed out for me. anyone else??
    www.santrex.net/
    Please do detale
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-17-2008 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    grimms's Avatar Excuse Me? BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just move on don't fret.

Excuse Me?
    Didn't Think So!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Please everybody contribute to the santrex post (if u have experience with them)because we are trying to organise as many ppl as possible in order to achieve our goal which is the refund of the payments made.

So far 3 FST members are on their tail and we are hoping to get the site's admins to support our demand.

FST is a place that many ppl get their info on seedbox hosting and although our main goal is to get our money back, we really want to inform everyone to be aware of this service.

thanx

Latest update

Santrex is using OVH fr servers, which are charged with the same price to us as if they were dedicated + they have 8+ users per server.
    Last edited by wevotedno; 06-17-2008 at 09:13 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    NPAX1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    The best thing to do in this situation is to find out who is hosting their servers (in this case, I believe you've discovered OVH is hosting them?)

I've not personally had any experience with Santrex. However, what I would do is complain to OVH about Santrex, as the best way to get the attention of a shady reseller is to go to their hosts about it

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the info.
    As long as members here see this thread, they will hopefully NOT go anywhere near Santrax with the proverbial barge pole.
    The Community is nothing without sharing !!!

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    midnightalker's Avatar Poster
    Thank you very much for spreading the word..
    "Our Democracy is being self destroyed. Because he right of freedom and equality was abused. Because it taught the citizens to consider the insolence as right, the illegality as freedom, the impudence of reason as equality and the anarchy as bliss"
    Isocrates 436B.C. - 338B.C.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast