Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Blink 182 Song

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Jibbler@20 August 2003 - 10:00
    Not a bad single, though I'm getting a bit bored of this band. Similar to Green Day, their sound just won't go away.
    Yeah i just listen for the comedy really...plus they do write some good stuff...especially going away to college...really likes that song...

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    Mutt (Track 10 Enema Of The State) is a brilliant track, Travis would have to be one of the best drummers in the world

Dave

3. Music   -   #13
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Schumacher_Skaife@20 August 2003 - 17:31
    Mutt (Track 10 Enema Of The State) is a brilliant track, Travis would have to be one of the best drummers in the world

Dave
    Yeah Enema would of been a great album...except it had All The Small Things which pissed me off majorly...btw nice new AV...

4. Music   -   #14
    Poster
    QUOTE (Schumacher_Skaife @ 20 August 2003 - 17:31)

Dave 

Yeah Enema would of been a great album...except it had All The Small Things which pissed me off majorly...btw nice new AV... 
    I like ATST but Adams Song was a real change of pace and pissed me off!
    But apart from that every song rocks, i personally like rap and rnb but my sis is one of there biggest fans and i always hear punk from her room, chucked it in my cd player and was hooked!

BTW u a GTS fan are you? Where bouts in Oz are you from?

Dave

5. Music   -   #15
    Yeah im mostly a punk fan...*adam's song was a real change of pace*...yet i was feeling down at the time and i could really get into it...now im a lot happier i listen to the live version off mark, tom and travis show and the bit before it always makes me laugh....I live in Mackay, North Queensland...And yeah im a true blue Holden supporter

6. Music   -   #16
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah all the small things I used to love and liked them taking the piss off of pop music in the clips

but it got played endlessy on radio

I saw them live once they were good and funny

7. Music   -   #17
    Poster
    Ok mad as, im a Club 1 HRT member and love holdens, i live in Melb. Good to see some holden fans in here.

Take it easy

Dave

8. Music   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Schumacher_Skaife guess where im from??

Bathurst i live not far from Mt Pamorana

9. Music   -   #19
    Yes there are more Aussies now...Im proud to say my first car was a holden...84 TG Gemini Panelvan...sadly i had to sell it so i could afford to leave home...But yeah i will be getting a commodore soon...

10. Music   -   #20
    Poster
    Very Nice! Blue Mountains Territory! Do you follow the V8's, its great racing now with Ford doing well, see you in October!

Dave

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast