Thread: Viewing Video On Kazza Gold

CareBearCLG
    I'm sorry I asked, I don't know anything about Kazaa and just wanted someone to help me figure out how to view movies. I didn't mean to waste anyone's time. And I'm sorry to have posted here when I shouldn't have.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    haha ur not funny get kazaa lite and the k-lite codec pack problem solved

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    This is NOT the kazaa gold forum. No one Pays for kazaa, a free program. Call your bank, credit card company or whatever and tell them you have been scammed.

And this is moving to "other related peer to peer " as it has nothing to do with kazaa lite

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    This should be moved to the funny stuff forum. Only a real stupid asshole would have paid for kazaa gold.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Only a real stupid asshole would call someone names when they have made a mistake.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by kenny g@15 August 2003 - 09:35
    Only a real stupid asshole would call someone names when they have made a mistake.
    only a real stupid asshole would call anyone who called someone names when they made a mistake an asshole
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Only the most moronic assholes will post more than one post in this topic.

And that&#39;s not because of CareBear&#39;s original problem of obviously being scammed

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Illuminati@15 August 2003 - 11:33
    Only the most moronic assholes will post more than one post in this topic.
    i&#39;ve only posted once...woohoo

oh, wait a minute...
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Not everyone is aware of KLite. Regardless of what was bought or who was scammed a simple question was asked, simply answer what the person could have done to correct issue rather than blab/make fun of as most did.

@CareBearCLG,
    Balamm made a point to a degree, you should try to ge you money back. Download the Klite from this site as well as the Klite codec pack, see if that helps any.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"