Thread: FB question

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Can someone on here point me in the right direction?Ive been unable to access the internet for the past few months and today I try to login my FB account and it now says that this account has been disabled, we don't need you.Is there a irc channel that isn't invite only or any FB staff on here, if so msg me so I can provide some details about the account in question.Thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by zo6vetteboy View Post
    Can someone on here point me in the right direction?Ive been unable to access the internet for the past few months and today I try to login my FB account and it now says that this account has been disabled, we don't need you.Is there a irc channel that isn't invite only or any FB staff on here, if so msg me so I can provide some details about the account in question.Thanks
    U got less than 2 weeks to login to FB, before they Disable U..a few monrths, U might as well "kiss" that acct, away....
    U could have try to Park it.

BTW, this is the "wrong" section, should be in the BT section.